班夫國家公園印象

來源: 雞鳴寺過客 2023-01-31 11:09:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14212 bytes)

一直想寫寫班夫國家公園的印象。幾年前的夏天,和老友一家相約去了一次班夫國家公園。那些像寶石般的湖麵,給我留下深刻的印象。

在我們居住的地方,看到過早霞印紅的山頭,它僅僅停留了短短幾分鍾左右,卻是非常的嬌媚,不像夕陽餘暉下的紅山頭耀眼濃烈。

班夫國家公園裏,大大小小有很多的湖,湖麵多為平靜的像藍寶石,翡翠綠寶石,潔淨的就像少女般純樸自然。 那是我一直都在努力想要畫的,卻等了好久才開始,畫它又經過了一年的時間。 在一個湖邊,遇到了幾隻小羊,它們就是我這幅油畫的初型。

天然豐富的自然資源,孕育了豐厚的自然景觀。雲霧繚繞的山中,茂密的森林植被,生命在這裏享受著一種自在平靜的生活。

我們曾經非常近距離接觸到碩大的熊,在山邊玩耍,在垃圾箱裏找食,在路邊樹林裏慢悠悠地走過。 好像每一天都會在不經意的一瞬間,遇到它們的出現。

記得在班夫附近的一家超市裏,看到過綠茶巧克力,就買了兩塊在遊玩的時候吃,是我曾經吃過的唯一一次綠茶巧克力,味道極其不錯,可惜再也沒有遇到過。

霸道的班夫小鬆鼠。 在我們停留過的一個湖邊的餐桌上,一隻小鬆鼠,快捷的跳上桌子,從Lucy的手上奪走了麵包,飛快地跑遠而去。

我也好享受朋友的一種生活態度,她說生活就是要用來虛度的。 我們需要給自己時間和空間,讓自己可以在其中虛度光陰,而不需要活成別人的模樣。

當我們願意走入這樣的生活裏的時候,不要期待,不要奢望,更不要失望我們眼前的一切,它們本就是我們應該有的遇見。 

班夫國家公園印象最深之一就是它的平實無華,卻又珍貴無比。

[Impressions of Banff National Park] I have always wanted to write about my impressions of Banff National Park. A few summers ago, I went to Banff National Park with my old friend's family. Those gem-like lakes left an impression on me.

In the place where we live, we saw the red hills in the early morning glow, and it only stayed for a few minutes, but it was very charming, unlike the dazzling red hills in the afterglow of the setting sun.

In Banff National Park, there are many lakes, big and small. The lakes are mostly calm like sapphires, and emeralds, and clean like a girl, simple and natural. That's what I've been trying to paint for a long time, but I waited a long time to start, and it took another year to paint it. By a lake, I met a few lambs, which are the prototype of my oil painting.

Natural and rich resources have bred a rich landscape. Among the misty mountains and dense forest vegetation, life enjoys a comfortable and peaceful lifestyle here.

We had very close contact with giant bears, played on the side of the mountain, looked for food in the trash can, and walked slowly through the woods on the side of the road. It seems that every day, in an inadvertent moment, we encountered their appearance.

I remember seeing green tea chocolate in a supermarket near Banff, and I bought two pieces to eat while traveling. It was the only green tea chocolate I ever tasted. It tasted very good, but unfortunately I never encountered it again.

Domineering Banff squirrel. On a dining table by the lake where we stayed, a little squirrel quickly jumped onto the table, snatched the bread from Lucy's hand, and ran away quickly.

I also enjoy my friend's attitude towards life, she said that life is to be wasted. We need to give ourselves time and space where we can spend our time without having to live like someone else.

When we are willing to walk into this kind of life, don't expect, don't expect extravagance, and don't be disappointed with everything in front of us. They are what we should have encountered.

One of the best impressions of Banff National Park is that it is unpretentious, but extremely precious.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

綠茶巧克力味道一定不錯,可以想像微微的苦:) -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 11:46:32

微苦,微甜,微香。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 12:26:33

聽好多人說班夫很美,有機會我也去那一次。 -cyoe5- 給 cyoe5 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 13:55:57

絕對值得一玩,而且周邊許多景點都很美 -jinjiaodw- 給 jinjiaodw 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 16:18:14

綠茶巧克力還是第一次聽到,應該味道不錯 -jinjiaodw- 給 jinjiaodw 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 16:17:39

味道不錯 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 17:29:42

綠茶巧克力估計是日本人的創意,日本超市裏估計可以找到。 -三步兩橋- 給 三步兩橋 發送悄悄話 三步兩橋 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 18:04:36

好主意,我會看看 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 19:11:02

Costco賣過綠茶巧克力。 -雪花翩翩飛舞- 給 雪花翩翩飛舞 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2023 postreply 13:29:00

以後會注意,謝謝。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2023 postreply 13:39:04

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]