【金曲古譯】 之 I've Never Been To Me (未識本心)

來源: WXCTEATIME 2015-01-01 13:50:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7397 bytes)

Hey lady, you, lady, cursin' at your life                                                    咒命怨女 
You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife                             惱母苦妻
I've no doubt you dream about the things you never do                         夢經未曆
But I wish someone had a talk to me like I wanna talk to you                   冀人語汝
Ooh I've been to Georgia and California, and, anywhere I could run      吾遊四方
Took the hand of a preacherman and we made love in the sun             攜手教士,光天恩愛
But I ran out of places and friendly faces because I had to be free         遍曆名勝,閱盡人麵

I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me                                      曾至天堂,未識本心

Please lady, please, lady, don't just walk away                                        汝勿徑去
'Cause I have this need to tell you why I'm all alone today                       吾欲告汝,我何孓然
I can see so much of me still living in your eyes                                       於子眼眸,見吾往昔
Won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived a million lies         傾聽須臾,曆謊倦心?
Oh I've been to Nice and the isle of Greece                                              曾遊希島
Where I sipped champagne on a yacht                                                     艇上呷檳
I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I've got             招搖過市
I've been undressed by kings and I've seen some things                          解衣王側
That a woman ain't s'posed to see                                                            有視勿視

I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me                                                   曾至天堂,未識本心

Hey, you know what paradise is? It's a lie                                                              天堂為何?斯是謊言
A fantasy we create about people and places as we'd like them to be                  心造幻象
But you know what truth is?                                                                                   何為真相?
It's that little baby you're holding, and it's that man you fought with this morning   汝抱之赤子,斯為真實。
The same one you're going to make love with tonight. That's truth, that's love      朝吵暮愛夫,斯是真愛。

Sometimes I've been to cryin' for unborn children                                        餘泣未誕子,
That might have made me complete                                                             本可完吾生。
But I, I took the sweet life and never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet          縱情享樂,不意樂已遠
I spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that cost too much to be free      一生付荒逸

Hey lady, I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me                          曾至天堂,未識本心

I've been to paradise - never been to me                                                     曾至天堂,未識本心
(I've been to Georgia and California, and anywhere I could run)                  世任我遊
I've been to paradise - never been to me                                                     曾至天堂,未識本心
(I've been to Nice and the isle of Greece                                                     曾遊希島
While I sipped champagne on a yacht)                                                        艇上啜飲
(I've been to cryin' for unborn children )                                                       泣我未生子
(Fade)

所有跟帖: 

深!~,新年好 -Eragon- 給 Eragon 發送悄悄話 Eragon 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 15:29:19

好久不見,新年好! -WXCTEATIME- 給 WXCTEATIME 發送悄悄話 WXCTEATIME 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 15:40:09

洋洋灑灑!深!新年好 -膠老爺- 給 膠老爺 發送悄悄話 膠老爺 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 18:17:32

謝閱,新年好! -WXCTEATIME- 給 WXCTEATIME 發送悄悄話 WXCTEATIME 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 19:05:50

這個功夫了得!橫跨東西文化。讚!祝新年好! -Hope_Hope- 給 Hope_Hope 發送悄悄話 Hope_Hope 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 18:58:45

謝誇獎,新年好! -WXCTEATIME- 給 WXCTEATIME 發送悄悄話 WXCTEATIME 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 19:06:33

讚一個!這個古用得妙! -石蝶- 給 石蝶 發送悄悄話 石蝶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 20:44:33

石兄好久不見,新年快樂! -WXCTEATIME- 給 WXCTEATIME 發送悄悄話 WXCTEATIME 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2015 postreply 04:22:47

左變右,奇妙的轉化! -橄欖一葉- 給 橄欖一葉 發送悄悄話 橄欖一葉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 21:09:53

橄欖mm新年快樂! -WXCTEATIME- 給 WXCTEATIME 發送悄悄話 WXCTEATIME 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2015 postreply 04:23:33

厲害! 阿童學習! 新年好! -阿童木牧- 給 阿童木牧 發送悄悄話 阿童木牧 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2015 postreply 22:44:32

祝阿童新年新氣象。 -WXCTEATIME- 給 WXCTEATIME 發送悄悄話 WXCTEATIME 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2015 postreply 04:24:57

學習了,讚!新年好! -寒硯- 給 寒硯 發送悄悄話 寒硯 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2015 postreply 02:18:00

寒硯mm新年好! -WXCTEATIME- 給 WXCTEATIME 發送悄悄話 WXCTEATIME 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2015 postreply 04:25:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”