Still I Rise (原作者 Maya Angelou) 的中文翻譯

本文內容已被 [ 私奔去西藏 ] 在 2013-10-29 10:10:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

You may write me down in history                    你或許會把我寫進曆史
With your bitter, twisted lies,                             
用你仇視、扭曲的謊言
You may trod me in the very dirt      
在你的故事裏我或者被踩入塵埃
But still, like dust, I’ll rise.                    
那又如何?正如揚塵,我將升起

Does my sassiness upset you?                        我的輕蔑把你折磨麽?
Why are you beset with gloom?                         
瞧瞧你那鬱悶沮喪!
‘Cause I walk like I’ve got oil wells                   
可知我緣何步履昂揚?
Pumping in my living room.                            
家有油井能汲無窮力量

Just like moons and like suns,                                  如月之恒如日之升
With the certainty of tides,                                      
如隨潮浪必將發生
Just like hopes springing high,                            
看希望之幟高高飄揚
Still I’ll rise.                                                            
我將升起,勢不可擋

Did you want to see me broken?                         是否詛咒我夢碎心灰?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?                             
垂頭喪氣俯首低眉?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops.                  
卑躬屈膝哭天抹淚?
Weakened by my soulful cries.                     
甚至奄奄一息黯然心碎?

Does my haughtiness offend you?                想來還是我的驕傲冒犯了您
Don’t you take it awful hard                                 
但何苦你要跟自己過不去:
‘Cause I laugh like I’ve got gold mines               
須知我大笑猶如擁有金礦
Diggin’ in my own back yard.                              
隻待我自家後院從容掘挖

You may shoot me with your words,                  饒是你言辭毒辣目露凶光
You may cut me with your eyes,                                    
化作刀槍要將我傷
You may kill me with your hatefulness,            
饒是你滅我之心滿腔恨意
But still, like air, I’ll rise.                                             
仍如空氣,我將升起

Does my sexiness upset you?                                   恕我的風情令你不安
Does it come as a surprise                                       
儀態萬方讓你猝不及防
That I dance like I’ve got diamonds                              
漫步起舞光彩奪目
At the meeting of my thighs?                                         
宛若遊龍翩若驚鴻

Out of the huts of history’s shame                                                     我將升起
I rise                                                                  
從那載有曆史的恥辱的茅草屋
Up from a past that’s rooted in pain                                                 
我必升起
I rise                                                                              
自那傷痛深藏的來時路   
I’m a black ocean, leaping and wide,                 
我是深深的海洋,跳躍奔流
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.                         
日益高漲,蓄勢待發
Leaving behind nights of terror and fear                                          
我將升起
I rise                                                                                    
走出恐怖畏懼的黑夜
Into a daybreak that’s wondrously clear                                       
我必升起
I rise                                                                                   
迎來天下澄清的拂曉
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,    
秉承先祖賦予我的智慧和力量
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.    
我就是為奴隸者的夢想和希望
I rise                                                                                                        
看我升起
I rise                                                                                                        
我將升起
I rise.                                                                                                        
我必升起


(翻譯者:私奔去西藏@文學城 2013年4月5日)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!