I have two things going for me:

來源: 抽象字節 2012-11-24 08:31:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1011 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 抽象字節 ] 在 2012-11-24 17:02:13 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 怎麽總有鷹打啊?Big_Benz2012-11-24 07:22:14

1. There is a park on my way to work, most of the work days I stop at the park before going to work, take a 10 minutes walk with the camera/lens in a big packpack (Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW II). 3 out of 5 days the camera/lens stays in the packpack (nothing to shoot); 2 out of 5 days I see potential opportunity, and take the camera out; only 1 day out of 5 that I actually get some interesting shots.  This is like playing slot machine in Las Vegas, most of the time you lose, but the slight chance of winning draws you back.

2. I know 2 red tailed hawk nests within 4 miles of my house, during breeding season, if I spend enough time there (like 3 hours), I will always get something.

You will find raptors wherever there are raptor food source(mice, gophers, etc.). I would look at goolge maps, satellite mode, see the green area near you, then search flickr for that place name and "raptor", "hawk", to see if anybody has gotten any photos there.

所有跟帖: 

thanks -Big_Benz- 給 Big_Benz 發送悄悄話 Big_Benz 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2012 postreply 09:17:32

Lucky + 有心人! -炻頭- 給 炻頭 發送悄悄話 炻頭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2012 postreply 12:39:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”