"Best" Canon 5D Mark III review on Amazon.com

來源: SanyYang 2012-04-05 21:54:12 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2279 bytes)

I bought this camera because I need higher quality profile pictures for my Facebook. My 1.3 megapixel (I think that's what it is called) camera on my flip phone wasn't cutting it. I make a dang good sexy-duck-face and with 22 glorious megapixels, it really shines. I would have given it fives stars except it hurts my wrist to hold it one handed while taking said sexy-duck-face pictures.

Also, I want a camera that earned me some respect. Nothing says serious photographer like a camera that cost as much as my car. I will admit that I am new to photography but that's ok. This camera almost takes the pictures for me. I get respect from all of my Instagram friends with this camera. Only problem is...I can't seem to find the "grundge" filters on it. I docked a star for that. Now if only I could find a good set of railroad tracks...

Also another problem, the touch screen on this camera seems to be broken. I am thinking of taking it back but don't want to deal with the hassle.

I also had and issue when I first starting taking photos. Nothing ever turned out. Luckily I called a friend of mine who let me borrow a lens. What kind of a camera maker ships a camera without a lens?

I also don't think this camera needs all of those extra features. I mean seriously, who uses anything but "Auto"? Waste of space if you ask me. Plus the Tv function doesn't seem to work. Question for the masses... Anyone know of a good antenna for this? I'd love to watch my shows on this thing. I prefer if it was something discrete. I don't want to have to carry a set of rabbit ears around if you know what I'm saying.

So to sum it up.

Pros:
Takes good pictures
I feel pretty cool with this hanging around my neck
I get respect when people see this

Cons:
Hurts my wrist when taking self portraits
Doesn't come with a lens
Too many modes. I just want "Auto"
Can't find the "grundge" filters
Touch screen on back is broken.
Internal Antenna doesn't work. Looking for a good external one if anyone knows of a good brand.

Would I Recommend It?:
If it wasn't for all the respect I get when people see this hanging around my neck it would be a toss up.

所有跟帖: 

Hahahaha ... Hilarious! It made my day :-) -十方水土- 給 十方水土 發送悄悄話 十方水土 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2012 postreply 23:28:54

哈哈! -schatten- 給 schatten 發送悄悄話 schatten 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 02:11:52

Typical Canon lovers. -酒肉- 給 酒肉 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 06:22:13

哈哈!配段同樣好玩的錄像 -U96- 給 U96 發送悄悄話 U96 的博客首頁 (112 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 08:35:48

LMAO!! Not to mention that " touch screen on the back is broken -Raspberry- 給 Raspberry 發送悄悄話 Raspberry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 11:14:14

用Ipad 跟他換!^_^ -舟人夜語- 給 舟人夜語 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 12:41:48

有意思。U班推薦的錄像更有趣! -逐夢天涯- 給 逐夢天涯 發送悄悄話 逐夢天涯 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 16:54:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”