我就是這個意思呢。所以昨天跟她吼了。平生第一次吼人,第一次摔門。估計朋友都沒得做了。

來源: Pipi是隻會寫日記的鳥 2019-06-14 13:11:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1110 bytes)

她很傷心很傷心。後來過來找我我又說了不要put down 的話,她又解釋,然後我又走了。然後她傳我信息了。就是文章裏麵說的。我昨天真都沒勇氣打開來看。今天早晨才看的。原文放這裏,大家看吧。

Elaine you need to understand that this is not what I want for Orion.  It’s like you think it’s my choice or I’m giving up, and you saying you wouldn’t do what two vets have advised me to do, what is the fairest and kindest option, is insensitive.  You don’t know the history of his injuries or understand the gravity of this one, combined with all of he others.  How would you feel if you had a chronically ill child, and I told you what you were doing for her is wrong? That you were giving up?  
If you are my friend then you would try to understand this is absolutely heart breaking for me and not tell me what do or what not to do.  Because doing that is making an already heart breaking time even harder.
I hope Flash gets better  soon.

所有跟帖: 

話說到這份兒上,你真的不能再說什麽了。算了吧…… -咪嗚- 給 咪嗚 發送悄悄話 咪嗚 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 13:16:42

the irony is precisely that no human doctor would ever suggest p -hahumiaomiao- 給 hahumiaomiao 發送悄悄話 (404 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 14:17:58

Can’t agree with you more ! But I really cannot say more to her -Pipi是隻會寫日記的鳥- 給 Pipi是隻會寫日記的鳥 發送悄悄話 Pipi是隻會寫日記的鳥 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 14:28:58

Even I m not sure we still are friends anymore. -Pipi是隻會寫日記的鳥- 給 Pipi是隻會寫日記的鳥 發送悄悄話 Pipi是隻會寫日記的鳥 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 14:30:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”