請問這個自稱賣貓的是SCAM麽?

來源: idoubtitit 2015-11-09 11:55:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (11106 bytes)

我在網上看一個人自稱要賣小貓, 說住在馬裏蘭。我想也不遠,就發信去問。結果對方給我一封長長的信,沒有署名, 說送貓因為女兒死了。

Hello
thanks for the interest in these male and female Kittens
i wish to let you know that these kitten are still available and ready to
take your home. i am given these kittens out due to the nature of my
job which is too long to serve and the only person who was taking care
of these kittens for me is my daughter who died three weeks ago while
returning from school. i am a researcher specialize in the discovery of
new drugs. so, some of my friends with whom i work with advice me to
seek a lovely and caring home for these kitten that will give them the
love and care they need because to me pets are like children.
I will be offering this cute babies of mind for a little fee of $300.
All I want for them is a good home that will spoil them with love and care they need.
bellow are some information about these kittens
About

Dani & Rudy
Breed: Persians Kitten
Size at maturity: Medium-Large.
Potential: Perfect Pet
Weight: 1.5 pounds
Weight at maturity: 5-10
Temperament and personality: perfect temperament and great with children and
other pets.
they are coming with the following certificate and others
# Health certificate.
# Health guarantee 1 year
Complete medical record #
Crate #
# Playing Toys
# And a puppy starter kit.
so before you take these kitten i will like to know a few things about you
which are
where are you located?
are you a breeder?
do you have a vet ?
do you have children? because they enjoy the company of children and other
house hold pet.
what kind of accommodation can you provide for these kittens?
i will like to let you know that i get back to you with
more photos of these kittens in respond to these mail.and also
for more adoption procedure and change of ownership certificate

my regards

信裏有17張同一隻貓的照片。

我給它回信,問那隻貓是男貓還是女貓,我想要女貓。並說我是單身,沒孩子,華盛頓。

結果它馬上給我回信:

Hi

Thanks for your reply and for answering my questions.I'm happy to know that you are prepared to take good of my kitten. I am going to offer you the female Persian kitten since someone is coming over to my house for the male. I am presently in Buffalo NY and will be very happy if you can come over to my house to collect the kitten. Just tell me when you're coming so that i can send you my address right away. However if you think coming over to my house will be far for you then i can arrange for the kitten to be transported to your house using a pet transport company. What i will need from you is your address so that i can go and register the kitten for delivery.
Am gonna need your
:
FULL NAME...............
CITY......................
NEAREST AIRPORT...........
HOUSE ADDRESS................
ZIP CODE...........
PHONE NUMBER................

As soon as i have your data,it will enable me register the kitten for delivery. Once am done with the registration, the agency will inform
you on the departure and arrival time of the kitten to your house. They will also inform you on how you will make payment so that they can
activate the flight ticket of the kitten before proceeding with the delivery to your house. The kitten will cost you $300 and transportation fee is $100 making a total of $400 that you will need to pay for this kitten to come over. It shall take less than no time to get to you like 4-6 hours . To this regard,please you shall keep us inform of monthly update of my kitten.
You should also know I always take them out during week ends for a walk around the street and more often we go to the beach and gardens where they can have some fun.
They are a real sweetheart!! They like to be carried in the hand and also loves to play with children and other friendly home trained pets.
I love them but i want you to love them more than i do.

thanks and waiting for your reply

就這樣,要我家庭住址,手機號,名字,說把貓馬上給我送來。而且還是沒有署名, 而且說自己住紐約州。

我說我要買了麽?好突然。

請問是scam不?
謝謝。

所有跟帖: 

挺可疑的, 千萬不要給你的info。 -1dog2catmom- 給 1dog2catmom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2015 postreply 12:25:28

你可以給她你最近的vet(先與之聯絡好,同時也是為了做絕育手術)的地址及你的手機號碼(無所謂)及接貨時間。告訴 -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (68 bytes) () 11/09/2015 postreply 13:03:46

怎麽一下又說是馬裏蘭,一下又說是紐約州呢?Scam。反正你跟她說,however 你不會預付,除非她親自送貓咪來 -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (114 bytes) () 11/09/2015 postreply 13:16:50

最好去shelter領養一隻吧,不要想什麽名牌兒了。那兒有70%的貓因無人領養而安樂死,可憐啊! -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2015 postreply 13:47:54

-hz82000- 給 hz82000 發送悄悄話 hz82000 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2015 postreply 14:59:21

一個朋友的親戚從網上買狗狗,被騙了$500。要小心 -融融- 給 融融 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2015 postreply 15:10:52

絕對可疑,不要給任何私人信息  -Clove- 給 Clove 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2015 postreply 15:14:52

最好別到網上買 -沙發- 給 沙發 發送悄悄話 沙發 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/10/2015 postreply 04:29:02

shelter 裏的貓狗都很可憐,沒人領養都得安樂死,我養過兩隻狗,一隻貓都是人家遺棄的,錢都花在它們的糧食用品上。 -家有貓精- 給 家有貓精 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/10/2015 postreply 11:33:05

建議領養一隻貓咪,我們可以給一隻可憐的貓咪一個溫暖的家 -那叢野菊花- 給 那叢野菊花 發送悄悄話 那叢野菊花 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/11/2015 postreply 05:13:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”