幸福可以如此簡單!溫馨感動~~~

http://astoundable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/japanese-grandma-and-cat-window.jpg

japanese-grandma-and-cat-cake
A Japanese Grandma Adopted A Stray Cat And They’ve Become Best Friends. These Photos Will Warm Your Heart… One day, a stray cat gave birth to kittens in a barn on Ihara Misao’s countryside property in Chiba Prefecture, east of Tokyo. A white kitten from the litter was adopted by Misao, and she named her Fukumaru which means ‘good fortune’ and ‘circle’ in Japanese. The two have become best friends – completely inseparable. japanese-grandma-and-cat Whatever Misao is doing, Fukumaru is right by her side, keeping her company. japanese-grandma-and-cat-gardening japanese-grandma-and-cat-warming-hands Misao’s granddaughter, Inhara Miyoko began taking photos of her back in 2000, as she wanted to compile a photo diary of her grandma’s life. japanese-grandma-and-cat-flowers japanese-grandma-and-cat-cake The results are absolutely beautiful. japanese-grandma-and-cat-hay Ihara said, “When I see the way my grandmother is living her life, I really feel that she has a kind of strength that my generation simply can’t match. She gets up with the sun, and goes to bed when it sets. She loves her cat and the vegetables in her field like her own children. If her vegetables come out well, she’s happy. She doesn’t have to worry about questions like ‘what is the point of my work?’ Her way of life fills me with admiration and a sort of envy.” japanese-grandma-and-cat-making-bread The grandmother and her cat are happy in their simple life. japanese-grandma-and-cat-finished-bread japanese-grandma-and-cat-newspaper japanese-grandma-and-cat-newspaper2 Ihara says that both cat and grandmother are hard of hearing, so they often look into each other’s eyes to communicate. japanese-grandma-and-cat-snow japanese-grandma-and-cat-refrigerator They celebrate each of Misao’s birthdays with a cat-shaped birthday cake. japanese-grandma-and-cat-eating-cake As you can see, having Fukumaru has brought Misao so much joy in her life! japanese-grandma-and-cat-christmas japanese-grandma-and-cat-eating japanese-grandma-and-cat-watermelon japanese-grandma-and-cat-bath japanese-grandma-and-cat-gardening japanese-grandma-and-cat-sitting japanese-grandma-and-cat-sleeping A collection of photographs of the two can be found in Ihara Miyoko’s book, Miyoko Ihara: Misao the Big Mama and Fukumaru the Cat. japanese-grandma-and-cat-lucky-cat japanese-grandma-and-cat-garden japanese-grandma-and-cat-harvesting What a beautiful friendship – two companions who fulfill and understand one another. japanese-grandma-and-cat-paws japanese-grandma-and-cat-celebrating-88 japanese-grandma-and-cat-window Credit: nippon.com

Read More Here: astoundable.com/a-japanese-grandma-adopted-a-stray-cat-and-theyve-become-best-friends-these-photos-will-warm-your-heart/
A Japanese Grandma Adopted A Stray Cat And They’ve Become Best Friends. These Photos Will Warm Your Heart… One day, a stray cat gave birth to kittens in a barn on Ihara Misao’s countryside property in Chiba Prefecture, east of Tokyo. A white kitten from the litter was adopted by Misao, and she named her Fukumaru which means ‘good fortune’ and ‘circle’ in Japanese. The two have become best friends – completely inseparable. japanese-grandma-and-cat Whatever Misao is doing, Fukumaru is right by her side, keeping her company. japanese-grandma-and-cat-gardening japanese-grandma-and-cat-warming-hands Misao’s granddaughter, Inhara Miyoko began taking photos of her back in 2000, as she wanted to compile a photo diary of her grandma’s life. japanese-grandma-and-cat-flowers japanese-grandma-and-cat-cake The results are absolutely beautiful. japanese-grandma-and-cat-hay Ihara said, “When I see the way my grandmother is living her life, I really feel that she has a kind of strength that my generation simply can’t match. She gets up with the sun, and goes to bed when it sets. She loves her cat and the vegetables in her field like her own children. If her vegetables come out well, she’s happy. She doesn’t have to worry about questions like ‘what is the point of my work?’ Her way of life fills me with admiration and a sort of envy.” japanese-grandma-and-cat-making-bread The grandmother and her cat are happy in their simple life. japanese-grandma-and-cat-finished-bread japanese-grandma-and-cat-newspaper japanese-grandma-and-cat-newspaper2 Ihara says that both cat and grandmother are hard of hearing, so they often look into each other’s eyes to communicate. japanese-grandma-and-cat-snow japanese-grandma-and-cat-refrigerator They celebrate each of Misao’s birthdays with a cat-shaped birthday cake. japanese-grandma-and-cat-eating-cake As you can see, having Fukumaru has brought Misao so much joy in her life! japanese-grandma-and-cat-christmas japanese-grandma-and-cat-eating japanese-grandma-and-cat-watermelon japanese-grandma-and-cat-bath japanese-grandma-and-cat-gardening japanese-grandma-and-cat-sitting japanese-grandma-and-cat-sleeping A collection of photographs of the two can be found in Ihara Miyoko’s book, Miyoko Ihara: Misao the Big Mama and Fukumaru the Cat. japanese-grandma-and-cat-lucky-cat japanese-grandma-and-cat-garden japanese-grandma-and-cat-harvesting What a beautiful friendship – two companions who fulfill and understand one another. japanese-grandma-and-cat-paws japanese-grandma-and-cat-celebrating-88 japanese-grandma-and-cat-window Credit: nippon.com

Read More Here: astoundable.com/a-japanese-grandma-adopted-a-stray-cat-and-theyve-become-best-friends-these-photos-will-warm-your-heart/

所有跟帖: 

祝有貓貓陪伴的老壽星福如東海,壽比南山 -Churchill- 給 Churchill 發送悄悄話 Churchill 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 10:46:36

啊!!!好溫馨啊,看得人好激動。。。 -胖胖MM- 給 胖胖MM 發送悄悄話 胖胖MM 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 10:52:34

有陪伴就有幸福!祝福老壽星! -corgi- 給 corgi 發送悄悄話 corgi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 11:16:44

好溫馨 -夾心餅幹11- 給 夾心餅幹11 發送悄悄話 夾心餅幹11 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 12:42:43

這是一日本老奶奶和她的貓貓就她們倆住在鄉下,老奶奶女兒照過一組照片專門是她倆一起吃飯一起去田裏幹活,一起午睡,老奶奶推車貓貓坐在 -貓在德國- 給 貓在德國 發送悄悄話 貓在德國 的博客首頁 (168 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 14:49:37

好溫馨!!是的, 有陪伴就有幸福,有幸福就能長壽! 祝福老人家和貓寶貝! -貓眯媽- 給 貓眯媽 發送悄悄話 貓眯媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 16:37:50

感動.... -hujian- 給 hujian 發送悄悄話 hujian 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 21:08:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!