回複:同謝! Pls do NOT buy 168Talk Ph card. never seen a phone card s

來源: 交流-2 2013-11-28 07:58:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3470 bytes)
Truly appreciate it the senior contributors, 壇主班長們 for their sharing and help. Thanks for Giving!

I'd also share sth so tohers won't be trapped. a while ago, say in May or June, i asked folks here to see if anyone used 168 Talk phone card? No one replied. My Mom is old and doesn't want to use computer even my sister gave her one. so I can't skpye with my Mom. Even with my Sis, when she is not home, if i need to call her cell ph, still need a ph card. my previous one is an OK one. but expires in 6 mo. even though i let my Mom talk for hrs, when I'm bz, i could not call every wkd. so i often have like 100-200 min left and wasted. so i thought i can buy one with no expiration or longer duration. such cards do available, but more expensive. 

I saw 168 talk Ad in this website. but asked around no one seems to know about it. finally i got a "reliable" reference. a god friend who live in PA said they use this ph card for yrs. How is the quality? I asked. She said OK, except sometimes stop in the middle. they just dial again. since this is actually a distant relative. so i took her word and bought it. I never experienced such BAD quality ph card!!! here are the problems:

- the recording voice is so unclear all the time. this is the initial voice tells you enter the pin number. never been clear.
- if you accidntally entered a wrong number, no chance to correct. this card does not ask you to enter again. Instead, it will dial that number and get stuck.
- When you think the only way to correct is to hang up and try again. that's when you get stuck. no matter you wait 1 min or 5 min and try again, it keeps telling you “您撥打的號碼是空號”, even though when you re-tried, you enter the correct ph #. still tells u have a wrong #. 
- I had to call a different local number. This time it did reach a CHina ph #, but not my Mom's. a guy picked up and said very politely "I can't hear you. very unclear. If you tell me ur ph #, I can call u back." What a nice offer! I'm in the States. The ph card sent you to a wrong #. 
- Can't call Canada as promised. send u to a wrong # is not the 1st time. I called a friend in Canada. Calling to Canada supposed to be very cheap, like calling US long distance. but when i dial the number, the remining min became much smaller (when you enter the ph #, it always tell you how many min left, right?). while i was puzzling why because you never hear that recording clearly. so you'd keep thinking is that the number i heard? while i was thinking, the other side already answered with a heavy acccent, sounded like European. definitely not my friend. which means again, it sent you to a wrong number. if you try again, you get to stuck with the same person. it kept send you to the same wrong number. 
Please boycut 168Talk! Never ever seen a ph card so Bad! Pls don't fall into the trap. when you do get to talk, it becomes clearer, then unclear and swing like that back and forth throughout the calling period. very frustrated. Pls let all ur friends know. so they won't be a victim. 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”