俺家的旺旺WonWon and I miss you guys all--See how great 旺旺WonWon in N

來源: pv1630 2013-10-09 22:24:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3132 bytes)
My Hu*****and and I took a 45 days vacation in China--so,  Wonwon had to be staying with my neighbor home for 45 days in Lake Tahoe--very first time apart since we've had him.  OMG--How we miss him, and but knowing that he is totally good.   Just can not be more proud of this puppy, so, I have to post below comments about the past 45 days when he was with my neighbor.  Also, a few pictures that I took  in honor of Oct.1 China's National BDay  (almost 10 days later):

My neighbors all call Wonwon SPOT---his offical name is SPOT RACY Wonwon---here in my beloved WXC/Pet SPOT is Wonwon:-) 

I fell absolutely in love with your Spot. He is the best dog I have ever been around and such a love. I didn't want to have to give him back until I saw the pure joy and love he feels for you, his mom! He was so excited. My little girl is moping around already missing him. They were both so good with each other and for us. They have so many games they play. When you catch your breath, they will have to have a play date. Spot feels so much a part of our family. Thank you for allowing us to keep him while you were traveling and welcome back.

Some other comments:

Lily, Spot is a love and so good. We honestly didn't have one bad moment and fell heads over heels in love with him. He brought such a joy to my life every afternoon when I returned home from work. He made me so happy, and his joy and love were so returned. He has a special soul and I'm going to miss him so much.

Greetings to my WXC/PET family, and it feels so good back Lake Tahoe home after a long trip in China!

所有跟帖: 

國內照的照片都是灰蒙蒙的,是空氣汙染的緣故?! -胖胖MM- 給 胖胖MM 發送悄悄話 胖胖MM 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2013 postreply 09:04:34

回複:YES--in Beijing空氣汙染的緣故, also it was in the morning 6 AM. -pv1630- 給 pv1630 發送悄悄話 (93 bytes) () 10/10/2013 postreply 09:46:58

45天,好長,證明旺旺很乖,訓練得很好,很容易調整自己, -churchill- 給 churchill 發送悄悄話 churchill 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2013 postreply 16:59:26

想念旺旺.旺媽休息好了來上旺寶的PP呦. -貓眯媽- 給 貓眯媽 發送悄悄話 貓眯媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/11/2013 postreply 11:36:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”