我又來求助了。北加灣區朋友的兩隻貓需要寄養 (6月)

來源: hahumiaomiao 2013-05-03 12:03:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (67913 bytes)

我現在洛杉磯,6月要去歐洲,實在幫不到,知道又來求助。Please help!!

下麵是朋友 (Tomomi) 寫的. 你可以住她家with super low rent, 或者讓她的貓咪住你家(她願意付你 $450)。 她的 email 是:Okinusanyo3@aol.com

CAT SITTER AND/OR SUBLETTER NEEDED!!

Option 1. Rent a great apartment (1BR) in Rockridge, Oakland for a discount price ($500 per month) in exchange of taking care of my two cats for the month of June.

I am an assistant professor and going on a research trip in Japan for the month of June. I am looking for someone who would sublet my great apartment in Rockridge, Oakland for a discount price, in exchange of taking care of my two sweet cats.  

Apartment:

• The discount rent would be $500 in exchange of taking care of my cats. This would include all the utilities and free internet access. There is no laundry on the premise, but there is a clean Laundromat within 5 min walk (4 blocks).
  • The apartment is furnished and my stuff will stay. (There is no room for extra furniture.)
  • The apartment is very conveniently located near College Ave. in Rockridge . Very close to many restaurants, café’s, and shops on College Ave and Telegraph. 10 min walk to Rockridge BART, 5 min bus ride to MacCarthur BART, 10 min drive to UC Berkeley campus, and 2 min walk to a bus stop for multiple buses.
  • It is on the ground floor of a house. Landlord and her partner live upstairs. It was renovated two years ago.
  • It is half-basement, but gets a lot of light from one side. Air also circulates very well, so it does not feel like a basement apartment at all.
  • If you are looking for a scenic apartment, this is not for you. But if you are looking for a nice, clean, and quiet home in a very convenient location, this apartment would be ideal.
  • This place is ideal for one person and too small for two unrelated people. (I could rent it to two related people, but I will have to raise the rent a little bit.)
  • No smoking on the premise 

Cats:

• They are two and half years old and from the same litter. They are very mellow, very friendly and sweet to people.
  • They adore each other, sleep together, and play together. They could play hard on each other sometimes, but I have never seen them hurt each other.
  • They like to play with humans and like to be petted and brushed. One of them is a lap cat and would love to be on your lap.
  • They are pretty quiet in cat standard. (They are not loud talkers.)
  • If you feed them regularly, they would start asking you for food probably about an hour before the set time. (They would just stare at you and make a little nasal meow or jump on the bed.)  If you feed them later than usual in the morning, they’d start flying over your head.
  • They are indoor cats, so please do not let them out. 

You:

• Love cats and enjoy playing with them <3
  • Are able to feed my cats twice a day (in the morning and in the evening) every day. One of them has a dental problem and eats only wet food (and eats absolutely no dry food), so I cannot leave food for him all day. (No medication needs to be administered. They are healthy otherwise.)
  • I’d be really grateful if you could text/email me how my kitties are doing regularly (a couple of times per week), since I’d miss them a lot.
  • Are responsible, neat, and quiet.
  • Are sensitive to my neighbor/landlord upstairs.
  • Sorry I am unable to sublet to people with pets.
  • It might not be the best if you are a very light sleeper. (I’m a pretty light sleeper, and I have had no problem with getting waken up at night etc. They usually sleep, when I sleep.)

Option 2: Please offer a great home for my two cats for the month of June for $450.   

I am an assistant professor and going on a research trip in Japan for the month of June. I am looking for someone who would take care of my two sweet cats while I’m gone.

Cats:

• They are two and half years old and from the same litter. They are very mellow, very friendly and sweet to people.
  • They adore each other, sleep together, and play together. They could play hard on each other sometimes, but I have never seen them hurt each other.
  • They like to play with humans and like to be petted and brushed. One of them is a lap cat and would love to be on your lap.
  • They are pretty quiet in cat standard. (They are not loud talkers.)
  • If you feed them regularly, they would start asking you for food probably about an hour before the set time. (They would just stare at you and make a little nasal meow or jump on the bed.)  If you feed them later than usual in the morning, they’d start flying over your head.
  • They are indoor cats, so please do not let them out.
  • I have never put them with other animal, so it is difficult for me to tell whether they would get along with other animal or not. I prefer if they do not have to share their living space with other animal. If you are experienced in letting your cats share their space with visiting cats, however, I’d be open to the possibility for asking you to take care of my cats with along with your cats. 

You:

• Have a loving home where my cats could lodge with you, while I’m gone.
  • Love cats and enjoy playing with them <3
  • Are able to feed my cats twice a day (in the morning and in the evening) every day. One of them has a dental problem and eats only wet food (and eats absolutely no dry food), so I cannot leave food for him all day. (No medication needs to be administered. They are healthy otherwise.)
  • I’d be really grateful if you could text/email me how my kitties are doing regularly (a couple of times per week), since I’d miss them a lot.
  • Are a responsible person J

Are you interested? Please contact me at Okinusanyo3@aol.com and tell me a little bit about you!!

所有跟帖: 

幫頂, -夏奈爾- 給 夏奈爾 發送悄悄話 夏奈爾 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2013 postreply 15:16:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”