極端案例-父親親吻兒子肚臍照片被警察起訴兒童色情

來源: 西涼 2014-04-30 08:26:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9852 bytes)

border=0>
Kristoff Hamaty, now 16-months-old (courtesy: WRAL-TV)

The ordeal is finally over, but for the past year, a North Carolina family has been torn apart after state officials claimed family photos of a father kissing his baby’s belly button were some kind of child abuse.

It began when Teresa Hamaty took impromptu party snapshots of her hu*****and, Charbel, playfully embracing their naked, newborn son, Kristoff.

After dropping the film off at an Eckerd store in North Raleigh, authorities were notified.

“You see the back of the baby, and like if someone is kissing the baby’s belly button,” Teresa told WRAL-TV.

But police saw the worst and arrested Teresa for taking sexually explicit photos, charged her hu*****and with felony sexual assault, and put Kristoff and his half-sister in protective custody.

“It was a nightmare,” Charbel said, after spending half a year in jail.

Teresa took months fighting to gain back custody of her children.

border=0>
Teresa and Charbel Hamaty (courtesy WRAL-TV)

“I think this was one of those times that they got the wrong people,” Teresa said. “They were too quick to judge when they took one look at my hu*****and.”

Dozens of Hamaty supporters showed up for court appearances, claiming police overreacted. They raised some $140,000 in legal and living expenses for the Hamatys.

“[It] makes me feel, that’s it – that’s why I have to be strong for – to show everybody what the truth is,” Charbel told the station.

The charges eventually were dropped when a report submitted by an expert said there was no criminal intent in the pictures.

“I hate cameras,” Charbel now says. “I don’t like taking pictures.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2005/07/31502/#OYXf4VduJX7e8xab.99
border=0>

The ordeal is finally over, but for the past year, a North Carolina family has been torn apart after state officials claimed family photos of a father kissing his baby’s belly button were some kind of child abuse.

It began when Teresa Hamaty took impromptu party snapshots of her hu*****and, Charbel, playfully embracing their naked, newborn son, Kristoff.

After dropping the film off at an Eckerd store in North Raleigh, authorities were notified.

“You see the back of the baby, and like if someone is kissing the baby’s belly button,” Teresa told WRAL-TV.

But police saw the worst and arrested Teresa for taking sexually explicit photos, charged her hu*****and with felony sexual assault, and put Kristoff and his half-sister in protective custody.

border=0>

“I think this was one of those times that they got the wrong people,” Teresa said. “They were too quick to judge when they took one look at my hu*****and.”

Dozens of Hamaty supporters showed up for court appearances, claiming police overreacted. They raised some $140,000 in legal and living expenses for the Hamatys.

“[It] makes me feel, that’s it – that’s why I have to be strong for – to show everybody what the truth is,” Charbel told the station.

The charges eventually were dropped when a report submitted by an expert said there was no criminal intent in the pictures.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2005/07/31502/#OYXf4VduJX7e8xab.99The ordeal is finally over, but for the past year, a North Carolina family has been torn apart after state officials claimed family photos of a father kissing his baby’s belly button were some kind of child abuse.

border=0>

border=0>

border=0>

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”