--馬航事件-- 看看這個美國人是如何羞辱中國人的:轉自yahoo.com

來源: XSJS 2014-03-26 11:47:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4528 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ XSJS ] 在 2014-03-27 19:07:51 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

JETPACK 11 hours ago

First I would like to express my condolences to the victim’s family. It must be difficult to get past these few weeks of not knowing what happen. I normally just read these news and comments but this time I felt that I like put in my few words. 
I have friends that are pilots and I know that they would never intentionally crash an airplane because it is a very painful and gruesome death with all of that hardware in their cockpit. Pilot likes to fly and doing and building a life for their own family is just icing on a cake. This MH370 Captain had been painted with evil intentions that I think is so unfair to him, to his family, and to his friends are just horrific. I don’t know him but knowing that he had more than 18,000 hours of flying, I can tell you he is not one that wants to die and take so many others with him at his age. He could have done that when he was younger with only 1,000 hours of flying. I think it will show that he was trying his best to safe this plane maybe months or years later and all those who pasted judgment on him would be shamed.
I see all these Chinese people on the news with so much anger but I have yet to see other country victim’s family showed anything but sadness and held their anger with dignity for their lost loved ones. It is such a shame to see these kinds of behavior on the international level that criticize Malaysia’s government and its people. They should talk when their own country behaves worst than most countries in the world. If this accident had happened on their soil, the cover up would be much worst and the news would have been much less and the demonstration wouldn’t have been allowed period. The Malaysian’s government may have made some mistake early on but this is so new to them as well that mistakes bounds to happen. As we have seen on the news that they too are human, they are speaking with such sadness with understanding of their shame that we should be looking past that by now with forgiveness.
I have been designing airplanes for nearly 23 years, and I take great pride of doing my best to make sure that what I produced is safe for all walks of life. We can design airplane to do amazing things, but one thing we cannot do is design it to with stand how this airplane is used beyond what its intended. The fact that the Lithium battery pallet was on this plane makes me wonder where it is heading, China? Why? They already make cheap products already, is Malaysia’s Lithium battery that much cheaper? If it is, then I wonder how they are manufactured and what kind of quality and how are they packaged? Wouldn’t this be a great “Shut-Up” moment when later they found out that it was these batteries, illegally and not to standard, that was purchased by the Chinese that brought this airliner down?
Malaysia government should hold on to the paycheck and find out who those batteries belongs to and how they were made, and what else was in that cargo bay. Some of these travelers may have brought something in their luggage that is dangerous. Chinese travelers are one of the most notorious for their behaviors in other countries, it is a fact that the Chinese government issues a statement to their own travelers to behave when they are in other country. No other country has even made that kind of news. Now they are making news in Malaysia for the world to see.

所有跟帖: 

寫這的家夥真是個冷血畜生!這種家夥現還不少.如一天它們家人出事,它們會怎樣反應? -心曠神怡- 給 心曠神怡 發送悄悄話 心曠神怡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 12:03:23

因為這家夥跟中國人較真啊。老話說:死者為大!他連死者都不尊重!換作其他場合,他批評中國人的內容,我還真不會生氣呢。誰叫自己 -XSJS- 給 XSJS 發送悄悄話 XSJS 的博客首頁 (94 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 12:40:00

彼此彼此,反正中國網民也沒有尊重馬航機組。 -pta- 給 pta 發送悄悄話 pta 的博客首頁 (16 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 15:30:28

馬航馬國這事攤在中國身上,那全世界的大小公知們,世界主流媒體們,被洗腦的普世們,大小網特們,說不定口水可以淹了北京城。 -人在異鄉為異客- 給 人在異鄉為異客 發送悄悄話 人在異鄉為異客 的博客首頁 (125 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 15:46:21

即使馬航馬國這事攤在中國身上,那全世界也隻有華人家屬會去大使館前遊行示威。 -pta- 給 pta 發送悄悄話 pta 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 16:11:41

嗯,亞洲人比較奇特,這事可和日本的神風自殺隊的遺書申請世遺,並列為本年度最熱新聞。 -人在異鄉為異客- 給 人在異鄉為異客 發送悄悄話 人在異鄉為異客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 18:52:37

This guy is not insulting Chinese. -ZoyaWashington- 給 ZoyaWashington 發送悄悄話 (968 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 12:39:53

我讚成你的觀點。中外媒體對家屬狀態的報道太不公平了,煽風點火的說。至於幾百人去 -XSJS- 給 XSJS 發送悄悄話 XSJS 的博客首頁 (364 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 13:19:36

同意你最後的那段話。 -人在異鄉為異客- 給 人在異鄉為異客 發送悄悄話 人在異鄉為異客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 13:27:33

老實說,因為中國旅客問題導致飛機失事的可能性也是存在的,至少和機長自殺的可能一樣大。 -pta- 給 pta 發送悄悄話 pta 的博客首頁 (10 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 15:32:34

各種可能性都有,例如日本人插手了,兩駕駛員吃東西都哽著致命了。。。但活生生事實就是馬國主動有意地隱瞞一些事。 -人在異鄉為異客- 給 人在異鄉為異客 發送悄悄話 人在異鄉為異客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 15:41:05

If somebody got insulted, then it is insulting, period. -走你- 給 走你 發送悄悄話 走你 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 16:01:06

You should be ashamed to place the victims family reaction on th -helix22- 給 helix22 發送悄悄話 (709 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 19:10:25

說中國人對馬航,馬國發怒定是胡說。 -Sic~semper~tyrannis- 給 Sic~semper~tyrannis 發送悄悄話 (176 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 12:55:17

都是媒體在煽風點火。 -XSJS- 給 XSJS 發送悄悄話 XSJS 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 13:09:46

就是。看看中國媒體的報道。大凡中國有個天災人禍,家屬情緒總是穩定的。 -Sic~semper~tyrannis- 給 Sic~semper~tyrannis 發送悄悄話 (42 bytes) () 03/27/2014 postreply 08:58:46

印尼家屬率先訴馬航波音 賠償可能達15億美元 -ZoyaWashington- 給 ZoyaWashington 發送悄悄話 (332 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 17:42:22

為了預防同樣的悲劇,搞清楚真相最重要,現在看馬國隱瞞了很多東西,賠償可以押後談。 -人在異鄉為異客- 給 人在異鄉為異客 發送悄悄話 人在異鄉為異客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2014 postreply 19:23:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”