回複:There is really no any 自治區 in China. All the party secretari

來源: QinJin 2011-09-04 05:41:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1608 bytes)
回答: 關於民族政策的幾點思考xwu6222011-09-03 19:28:52

Chinese (at least from the county level up) in these regions and Han has the real power there.  

I agree w/ much of the points presented, but there is the other side.  Large Han Chinese were moved into Tibet, Xinjiang and other regions to support the bian-jiang (but w/o consultation w/ the locals), but they do not feel belonging there (most of them leave after some time) and do not respect (sometimes destroy) the local culture and tradition.  I have two friends used to live in Xinjiang.  They told me that they never learn the local language and culture, rarely interact w/ the native people, and frankly look down on them.  In addition, Han Chinese not only control the politics, but also economics and much else.  Yes, there are some special treatments for the minorities in certain areas, but they still have disvantages in competing in the Han dominated system (like we have in this country). Nobody has come up w/ a good way to solve the problems, but blaming the special treatment for the turnmoils w/o looking into the other side (Han Chinese's attitude towards natives and how minorities view Han Chinese moving in and taking over) is very one-sided and frankly, dangerous. 

It's similar (not NEARLY to the degree though) to the way Indians were treated by whites. By the way, in addition to the Indians, blacks (and to much less extend, Hispanics) also enjoy some preferential treatment (e.g. affirmative action), w/ mixed results as in Tibet and Xinjiang.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Xinjiang is NOT a small country, but also NOT simply a provin -QinJin- 給 QinJin 發送悄悄話 (104 bytes) () 09/04/2011 postreply 06:22:32

新疆曆史 -xwu622- 給 xwu622 發送悄悄話 xwu622 的博客首頁 (676 bytes) () 09/04/2011 postreply 07:28:40

回複: Thank you for the history information! Again, 民族自治區is really -QinJin- 給 QinJin 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2011 postreply 07:54:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”