Psalms 42:1 As the deer pants for steams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
詩篇42:1 神啊,我的心切慕你,如鹿切慕溪水。
As the Deer
如鹿切慕溪水
As the deer pants for the water,
如鹿切慕溪水
So my soul longs after You.
我的心切慕禰
You alone are my heart's desire,
唯有禰是我心所愛
And I long to worship You.
我渴慕來敬拜禰
You alone are my strength, my shield;
你是我的力量盾牌
To You alone may my spirit yield.
我靈單單降服於禰
You alone are my heart's desire,
唯有禰是我心所愛
And I long to worship You.
我渴慕來敬拜禰
You're my friend and You are my brother
你就是我的朋友我的兄長
Even though You are a King.
就算你是國王
I love You more than any other,
我愛你勝過他人
So much more than anything.
勝過一切
I want You more than gold or silver,
我需要你勝過金銀
Only You can satisfy.
唯有你才能滿足我的需要
You alone are the real joy giver,
唯有你能給我快樂
And the apple of my eye.
我心愛的人兒
更多我的博客文章>>>