hhhhhhhh

來源: 文摘 2006-02-10 09:11:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6916 bytes)

directed by Steven Spielberg
USA 1993

I suspect that this will be remembered as Steven Spielberg's greatest cinematic achievement. Known for his ability to fill the seats and the studio's safes, Mr. Spielberg's real contribution to Hollywood is his ability to bring together the correct grouping of individuals in order to fulfill the large scale projects that he undertakes. I imagine this must be a fearsomely awesome task of organization and thought. Janusz Kaminski’s cinematography so adeptly portrays an homage to the film-like feel of 1940's footage that I would rate this an incredibly large factor in this films success.  Liam Neeson, Ben Kingsley and Ralph Fiennes are debatably the best in their profession. It would be very hard to criticize the story, but regardless the performances definitely carry the film. Much a Spielberg's films are seen as buoyant fluff with masterful marketing plans, but here is side-step away. I still envision the monolith Hollywood seducing mechanisms always being in sight, just, relatively, paced a tiny bit slower for Schindler's List... and for me this is a good thing. out of

Gary W. Tooze

Screen Captures

所有跟帖: 

回複:hhhhhhhh -文摘- 給 文摘 發送悄悄話 (3193 bytes) () 02/10/2006 postreply 09:20:47

回複:回複:hhhhhhhh -文摘- 給 文摘 發送悄悄話 (1028 bytes) () 02/10/2006 postreply 09:22:05

回複:回複:回複:hhhhhhhh -文摘- 給 文摘 發送悄悄話 (2517 bytes) () 02/10/2006 postreply 09:22:48

回複:回複:回複:回複:hhhhhhhh -文摘- 給 文摘 發送悄悄話 (1361 bytes) () 02/10/2006 postreply 09:23:30

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:hhhhhhhh -文摘- 給 文摘 發送悄悄話 (13930 bytes) () 02/10/2006 postreply 09:26:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”