回複:回複:My opinion,嘻嘻。

回答: My opinion,嘻嘻。silly-kitt2005-10-16 08:49:31

Dear friend,

Nice to hear from you again. Briefly. Actually I'm just as inexperienced as you, and I've been here for only about one month or a little longer. Due to my laziness I have never tried to figure out how to post music or pictures here, so, upon hearing your praises my face turned red at once.
However, I did have some unpleasant experiences of losing what I'd written. I suggest you to save what you have written before you send it, for sometimes the system will fail to enforce your order at the first time. If such things happen, your words will vanish forever. I myself had just gone through such things several time before I learnt the lesson. And from then on I always save my words first before posting them.
If you want to find a specific piece of music or the posts of a specific author,you may use the search engine "by authors'name" or "by the whole texts". I don't think the posts will be deleted so soon; so far as I know there are many old posts still available, and you can find them very easily by making a quick search. The only concern may be that the link has become invalid.
If there is still something you cannot handle by yourself, you may also contact 版主 through uttering questions in YYKD or in QQH. I'm quite sure that you will get the solutions from them very soon. They are all very warm-hearted and ready to help people out

Hope this helps a little and, wish you enjoy the time here!
All the best...

所有跟帖: 

thx!thx!thx!thx!thx!thx! : ) -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (9 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 19:46:01

TO YYKD & 貓貓: many thanks for -16896- 給 16896 發送悄悄話 (58 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 20:03:29

16896 above = 67153; used a -16896- 給 16896 發送悄悄話 (60 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 20:06:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!