My opinion,嘻嘻。

來源: silly-kitt 2005-10-16 08:49:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2073 bytes)
回答: 好辛苦啊,線線!silly-kitt2005-10-15 23:32:07
Dear friend,

First of all, thank you for your reply under my post, and thank you for all your great opinion,which definitely has broadened my knowledge,on the TV shows. Some of your thoughts are really very profound and penetrating,and I enjoy the feeling to have learnt something from someone carrying different interesting opinion.

Second,don't worry, I do love Gone With The Wind greatly; if more precisely, that's one of my most favorite novels. I have loved it for many years since high school. I love Scalett very much, from whom I learnt a lot about human nature as well as the potential of a woman. So,let's shake hands for the same interest in this book!I hope the TV show is really as touching and thoughtful as this immortal masterpiece, and I confess that I only took a very quick look at that show,due to which I have no standing at all to give an objective comment on it. So, I will just accept your opinion and believe that it deserves to be loved.

Third, 嗬嗬, I have to tell you that I cannot figure out from your mail 1.who was speaking;2.to whom you were speaking.

Why? From the first paragraph it seemed to me that it's the one who asked for the music that was sharing with me her/his opinion on the show, but then the sentence "Thanks for listening and many pleasant dreams!!!"made me think that it might be 線that was talking to me.嗬嗬。

Also, I thought maily you were talking to me,which could be inferred from the position the post was placed and most of the ideas you presented, but then I read this: "Anyway, thank you so much for the beautiful music and picture!". Of course I know that I should not be the one you'd like to thank for the generous help,嗬嗬.

But no matter who you are, and no matter to whom you were speaking, 嘻嘻,I would thank you the same for sharing with me so interesting viewpoints.

If possible, may I take away all those encouraging words, especially “浪漫到底! 加油!!!“? 嘻嘻。

Anyway, nice talking with you. Have a great weekend and God bless!

所有跟帖: 

回複:My opinion,嘻嘻。 -67153- 給 67153 發送悄悄話 (990 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 13:07:17

回複:回複:My opinion,嘻嘻。 -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (1475 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 16:33:31

thx!thx!thx!thx!thx!thx! : ) -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (9 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 19:46:01

TO YYKD & 貓貓: many thanks for -16896- 給 16896 發送悄悄話 (58 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 20:03:29

16896 above = 67153; used a -16896- 給 16896 發送悄悄話 (60 bytes) () 10/16/2005 postreply 20:06:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”