Mao's Ultimate Dream

來源: hl38 2019-12-10 08:33:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14081 bytes)
Mao's Ultimate Dream: the Feudal Family Dynasty

China Twilight - 3

- if the dawn of the Chinese reformers disappeared in the darkness.

Yonghe Zhang

American Huilin Institute

Mao's ultimate dream: the feudal family dynasty

Marxist-oriented, Mao Zedong massacred the landlord class, divided their land. Mao Zedong used the life of the peasantry as the kinetic energy, took the Japanese invasion of China as the environment to overthrew the continent's first democracy of Xinhai Revolution, and established a totalitarian regime, dragging the Chinese history back to the feudal era. Mao Zedong launched the Cultural Revolution and eventually lead to the loss of social potential. Ultimately, the throne transfer to his wife Jiang Qing failed to achieve.

According to Ionocovalency, Mao's success does not rely on its ionic energy, but the covalently environment. In fact,  Mao's ionic energy is  the very low, On scholarship, was expelled from high school students. On the experience, the small staff of only four months incompetent bashing career. Therefore, Mao Zedong with profound hatred of intellectuals, no way to go, back to Hunan to do bandits and on Jinggangshan hit Regal rebel.

The early days of the revolution, Mao Zedong has been low-key energy, and even do not want to participate in the Long March. When Zhang guotao give up the leadership of the Red Army 80000 after leaving the Communist Party, Mao’s ionic energy is increased from 1 to 9, gaining an absolute leadership. Since then, Mao's feudal overbearing, began the dream of establishing a feudal family dynasty. The first signal is satisfied Jiang Qing as a concubine.

His lifelong idol is Qin Shi Huang. Mao Zedong said: " Qin Shihuang what? He only killed 460 Confucian. I debated with people, said that we are Qin Shi Huang, we fully acknowledge. Unfortunately, they said that's not enough, tend to us be supplemented, we exceed the Qin Shi Huang a hundredfold. I am in favor of Qin Shi Huang, not in favor of Confucius. "

This self-proclaimed "heroes"  killing landlord class to equally distribute land, the killing hundred times the intellectual elite to consolidate the dictatorship of the proletariat has led to half a century of poverty and famine, and deaths of tens of millions of people, far exceeding Japan fascist massacre of  the Chinese. Today there are a lot of people miss the stability of the Mao era. However, they forget in that era lives of the people were controlled by food stamps, freedom of domicile control, political control of thought of!

Mao Ze-Dong's modern idols was Stalin. He said, "I want to be Marx plus Qin Shihuang". Mao Ze-Dong is overbearing cruel of Qin Shihuang’s dictatorship  and despotism of Stalin's conspiracy. Idol Stalin is bright light in Mao’s two idols. Because they have a rare similar life story, they both took part in the revolution after being expelled from high school; both send their sons to battle and to be killed. However, Mao Zedong is for the hereditary his throne, whereas Stalin in order to strengthen the dictatorship.

After the death of Stalin, Khrushchev exposed Stalin's autocratic rule, causing a wave of anti-Stalinist international communist camp. Mao Zedong was clearly aware of this major historical event sensitively scanning a Chinese Stalin and a Chinese Khrushchev's shadow, prompting him to launch the Cultural Revolution to transfer his concubine Jiang Qing the throne.

To this end, he has to dissolve the Politburo, smash the state apparatus. No gunshot, not a drop of bloodshed, the founders of the Republic, the millions of bold warriors generals died in two or three years. Set with Jiang Qing as the standard-bearer of the "gang of four" dominated the national party.  

Mao Zedong's usage of means "you, beat you,"and "played cat defeated down with all his deputies and comrades. In September 1961, Mao introduced Liu Shaoqi to the United Kingdom Field Marshal Montgomery: "when I die, he is me". Power-hungry Liu Shaoqi, however, could not sniff out Mao's minds, has become China's Khrushchev, the first to be struck down.

In 1966, Mao Zedong wrote to Jiang Qing in Dishui Dong "premeditated to get rid of their close ally of Lin Biao.Exactly the same, sealing Lin Biao as his successor, vice commander, master military power in order to stabilize the new regime. Not difficult to speculate that the reaction of Lin Biao of a military strategist. He thought it was "forced suicide" and sealed. Not answering the  decree is the anti-decree, and he has no escape route, he will no doubt die! As for his subsequent fate, whether planning a "571" project, the aircraft sank the desert or the soul falls exotic, is not important!

Has helped Mao to get rid of the Lin Biao, Zhou Enlai was on his own turn. He is the Mao’s last target to be got rid of, but also the curtain fall of the Cultural Revolution. The loyalists cleared all the roads for Mao's transfer his concubine Jiang Qing the throne, like a peach being sucked dry the juice is thrown into the rubbish heap of history. For to get rid of this pedants do not need to go to fight, only to give him a large cap of “Confucius  second” to wear, or ridiculed his " see people, one-third laugh" is enough to make him worries into the illness and life go away to the west.

Everything is ready for Mao's transfer the throne that experienced a decade of bloody. However, if Mao personally directly transfer his throne to his concubine, it is quite abrupt dazzling, detrimental to his glorious image. Better to design a secure transition of power. Taking into account the transition period should not be too long, to avoid dark and dreary, complicate the issue, before dying Mao Zedong oral instructions to Hua Guofeng " you do my mind", assigning Hua Guofeng as transition puppet. However, Mao Zedong not be assured. The psychological of doubting everything caused his one hand held the gun of regime numb before dying. Another one which deadly pinch Qin Shihuang eunuch Zhao Gao  has not been released.

Dying a few months ago, June 15, 1976, Mao Zedong summoned Hua Guofeng, Wang Hongwen, Zhang Chunqiao, Jiang Qing, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hairong, made his last will and testament, and issued his final battle order.

"Life is seventy rare ancient times, I am more than 80. Old people always  think about the funeral, China has sentence called cover coffin evaluating, I have not been covered  but soon, would always evaluate it! My life, has done two things, one bucket with Chiang Kai-shek so for decades, he rushed to several islands, and the War of Resistance Against Japan for eight years, the Japanese invited back to go home. The few dissenting these things, only a few people, chattering in my ear. Is nothing more than my early recovery of several islands. Another thing you have to know, is launched the Cultural Revolution. Championed this many people, a lot of opposition. These two things are not finished. This heritage must be handed over to the next generation, how to do? If not peacefully, would be in turmoil,   might have had gang Warz. How do you do, only God knows."[Four decades of Communist Party of China, Communist Party of data Press, 1989.]

Write a comment

Comments: 0
  •  

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]