一個無神論者與神明的對話 (上)- 中英文)

來源: 山裏來的娃兒 2014-12-27 07:12:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (12723 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 山裏來的娃兒 ] 在 2014-12-27 10:07:31 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
本人生長在一個沒有宗教自由的國度,靠著文化和科學的哺育,成長為一個具有正常人格的人,和任何宗教信徒一樣,有良知和罪惡感,但沒有神明觀。當宗教信徒向他們的神明祈禱時,本人用獨特的打坐冥想方式清理自己的思緒,反省過失,蓄精養銳。此習慣已保持多年,偶爾也能做到瑜伽三摩地的寂定心境,但從未有過更高境界的神奇,直到不久前,本人在打坐時經曆了一次神奇, 一次OBE (out-of-body experience),靈魂脫離了軀體,和神明邂逅。 以下就是這段邂逅的真實記錄:

The building is a stone gallery strengthened by a buttress on each side. A wooden door, tightly hinged to the wall, is smoothly heavy. Inside the gallery, there are vault columns made of granite on each side to bear the load, small rooms diced up behind the vault columns, doors closed, a sentinel with a spear in hand at the door front, guarding the obvious secrets inside.  There is a candle lamp hanging on each column, lighting up the Gargoyle underneath. The gallery, just like any earthly shrine, is constructed by the simple geometric and physical rules, symmetrically grandiose. There are surprisingly no displays of religious symbols of any kind. I walk on the smooth stone floor, which bears the invisible footprints of prior saints, feeling emotionally glorified and a little bit atheistically defiant, simultaneously. The hall is filled with enchanting sound, like spa music, meditatively soothing. An incarnated figure sits on a raised marble platform, lanky, frivolous in disposition, dressed in an ancient Roman Toga. His face hidden in the shadow formed by the background luminescent light, high in frequency on EM Spectrum by naked eyes, creating an ultra violet light glare, my eyes squinted. Realizing that I am encountering the highest sacred, I am ritualistically horrified and kinesthetically paralyzed. I know the brightness behind him is the eternity, the infinity of the universe and the place for afterlife if there is one. My grandma’s smile flashes in my mind. I shiver and close my eyes.

“Your Mighty…” My throat dry, voice cracked, searching with the little sanity left for appropriate replacement of “My Lord” to maintain the minimum dignity as an atheist and to show my ultimate respect for him. God reads my mind, says friendly: “You may sit.”

I sit in the middle of the room, on the floor, one leg overlapping the other, my usual meditating position.

“You aren’t a Theist,” God continues, “you can call me Mite, just like the nicknames Mike or Joe. ”
He raises his right arm up in the air and folds the hand into a fist, slowly unfolding his fingers, one at a time. When the last little finger unfolds, a dove appears in his palm! He says with a teasing smile, “I’ve earned my name, haven’t I?”

I am visibly mused, though not sure if this is a sleight of hand magician trick or a real miracle. The ice is quietly broke by him and I regain my composure: “Yes, Mite, you deserve the name. “

I quickly search my brain data storage to compose a few questions that I believe are not only mostly intriguing to Atheists like me but also to the human beings as a whole. This is a millennial chance to have a direct dialogue with God, but I have to lay out the questions intelligently to demonstrate that we the human do have the threshold of intelligence required to communicate with God.

I collect the scattered strings of my thoughts and take a deep breath, start my question, the easiest one in my mind:
“You are incarnated now and are as palpable to me as the marble, why not stay this way so that the doubt about your existence which has confounded human beings for thousands of years can be annihilated once and for all? ”

“A boring question,” he says, but his voice resonates briskly and euphorically, not bored to my ears.

“I have been asked this question for billions of times over thousands of solar cycles and I have repeated myself each time. But the message never gets across. It is like analogy of the lighthouse. The lighthouse is built to mark coastal lines and to guide navigation at night. The light, not the generator underneath, needs to be seen. The supernatural being shall stay beyond entity and sense, void and empty, concrete material and metaphysical abstraction, perception and knowledge, science and literature, time and space, all possible human recognitions and attainments, to maintain his supremacy and ultimate control not only over human beings that, by the way, is just a small pocket of activities, but the infinite universe created by him.”
Mite pauses and notices that I am starting to lose it. He resumes his talk in a conversational mode: “There are also practical reasons for me to stay out of incarnation. It may cause confusions and strife and probably wars. Stay beyond perception and recognitions is the best precautions to be not taken advantaged of ethnically and racially by human vices. Humans shall keep imagining me to their preferences. Will you marry a girl of different race?”

譯文:

本人生長在一個沒有宗教自由的國度, 靠著文化和科學的哺育,成長為一個具有正 常人格的人,和任何宗教信徒一樣,有良知 和罪惡感,但沒有神靈觀。當宗教信徒向他 們的神明祈禱時,本人用獨特的打坐冥想方 式清理自己的思緒,反省過失,蓄精養銳。 此習慣已保持多年,偶爾也能做到瑜伽三摩 地的寂定心境,但從未有過更高境界的神奇, 直到不久前,本人在打坐時經曆了一次神奇, 一次 OBE (out-of-body experience),靈魂 脫離了軀體,和神明邂逅。 以下就是這段邂 逅的真實記錄:

這是一棟有扶撐牆加固的石頭建築,木 製門和牆壁緊緊相連,沉重而平滑。室內拱 形石柱支撐著屋頂,石柱後麵為多個隔間, 隔間的門緊閉,門口站著手持矛的侍衛,把 守著室內顯而易見的秘密。石柱上點著蠟燭 燈,照耀著下麵的獸性滴水孔。 這個建築和 人間的聖殿並無差異,按照幾何和物理的原 理建成,對稱而莊重。讓人稱奇的是屋裏沒 有任何宗教裝飾。 我小心翼翼的走在留有古 代聖賢腳印的平滑的石板地上,誠惶誠恐, 矜持凝重。大廳裏回蕩著舒緩的音樂,讓人 冥想。 前方有一座升起的大理石平台,上麵 有個穿著古代羅馬服裝, 形態消瘦慵懶人坐 在上麵,他的臉盤隱藏在身後耀眼的光芒形 成的陰影裏。他身後的光芒如此明亮,屬於 光譜儀上的高頻區,耀眼的紫外線光亮讓人 眩暈,我的眼睛不得不眯成一線。 意識我遇 見了宇宙裏最高的主宰,我茫然不知所措, 身體僵硬,動彈不得。我知道他身後的光亮 即是永恒,是無限的宇宙和死後的靈魂的去處,我逝去的外祖母的笑容閃現在我的腦海, 我不禁一顫,閉上了眼睛。

“萬能的。。。” 我的喉嚨幹涸,聲音沙 啞,竭力保持冷靜,搜尋著可以替代隻有信 奉上帝的教徒才用的 “我的主” 這樣的稱呼, 既能保持我作為一個無神論者僅有的尊嚴, 又能表達對神明最大的尊重。 神明看出了我 的窘境,友善的說: “你可以坐下。”

我在廳中央坐下,兩腿交叉,這是我平 時打坐的姿勢。

“你不信奉神明,” 他接著說: “不必拘於 禮節,可以叫我邁特,就像昵稱邁克一樣。”

他將手臂抬起,把手握成拳頭,然後慢 慢地,一個個地把手指伸開,等待最後一個 手指伸直後,一隻鴿子在他手心裏顯現,他 看著我,揶揄道:“怎麽樣,我是不是名副 其實?”

我的臉上明顯地流露出驚奇,無法斷定 這是個真實的神奇還是個魔術師的幻術。 剛 進來時的那層冰被他輕鬆地打破了,我恢複 了鎮靜。我快速的在我大腦的儲存器裏尋找著我 要提的問題,我知道我要提的不僅是困擾著 我個人的問題,而且也是困擾著整個人類的 問題。 這個直接和神明對話的機會千年難遇我有責任把問題提到人類智力的最高點,以 證明我們人類具有了和神明交流的智慧和知 識。

我收回思緒,深深地吸了口氣,開始提問,從最容易的問題開始:

“您現在就如您身下的大理石一樣可以觸 摸到,為什麽不保持人形,以終結困擾人類 千年的有關您到底存在與否的爭論?”

“乏味的問題,” 神明回答,他的聲音愉 悅而歡快,沒有一點不耐煩的味道。

“同樣的問題在上千個太陽旋轉輪回的過 程裏被提出了上億次, 每一次我都回答了, 然而你們還是不明白。 以燈塔來比喻,燈塔 是用來照亮海岸線,在夜裏引導航線的。 人 們所要看到的是燈塔發出的光芒而不是燈塔 下麵的發動機。 神明必須超越實體和感知, 廢虛和空洞,有形和抽象,理解和認知,時 間和空間,神明要超越人類所有的認知界限, 這樣才能報持它對於它所創造的宇宙的主宰, 人類的活動在其間隻是微不足道的一小部 分。”

邁特看到我一臉茫然,知道他的回答超 出了我的智慧, 他停頓了一下,恢複了聊天 的口氣,“我不顯型體也有世俗的原因,因 為我如果顯現,可能會造成混淆和疑慮,導 致爭論甚至戰爭。超越人類熟知的形態可以 保證我不給人間的魔鬼利用我製造種族和族 群之間的爭鬥的機會。人類應該把我想象成 他們喜聞樂見的模樣。你會和不同種族的人 結婚嗎?“

“恐怕不會,” 我老老實實的回答,雖 然我太太的喋喋不休讓我不厭其煩,但我愛 她。 “所以你鼓勵人類把你想象成各種形 象,耶穌,安拉或菩薩?”

“我默許。” 神明回答道。
(待續)

所有跟帖: 

Happy New Year! -阿方- 給 阿方 發送悄悄話 阿方 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/31/2014 postreply 04:00:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”