早九晚五是強加給人類最大的暴行

來源: fromgaze 2014-08-26 23:08:57 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2640 bytes)
當時我能夠看見自己麵前的路: 我沒錢而未來也沒錢。 而我又不想要錢。當時我不知道自己究竟想要什麽。對了,我知道自己要什麽。我想找一個人不需要做什麽事情的地方去躲起來。一想到要做什麽不隻是讓我震驚,完全就是讓我惡心。要做事兒,要外出野餐,過聖誕節,過國慶節,過勞工節,過母親節,等等;難道人生下來就是來忍耐這些個事兒然後就死掉?我寧可去餐館洗碗,每天晚上獨自回到狹小的房間,喝著酒入睡。 當時確實我也什麽抱負。但世界上總該有個地方是給沒有抱負的人吧。人怎麽會喜歡早上六點三十被鬧鍾吵醒,跳下床來穿衣、灌食、拉屎、撒尿、刷牙、梳頭、擠在水泄不通的車流中去上班?上班是為老板賺大錢而自己還有感謝老板給我機會。 早九晚五是強加給人類最大的暴行。你把自己的一生浪費在你沒有什麽興趣的事情上。我無法忍耐這種現實為了逃避我選擇了酗酒、饑餓、和發瘋的女人。

- 查爾斯·布可夫斯基

"I could see the road ahead of me. I was poor and I was going to stay poor. But I didn’t particularly want money. I didn’t know what I wanted. Yes, I did. I wanted someplace to hide out, someplace where one didn’t have to do anything. The thought of being something didn’t only appall me, it sickened me … To do things, to be part of family picnics, Christmas, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Mother’s Day … was a man born just to endure those things and then die? I would rather be a dishwasher, return alone to a tiny room and drink myself to sleep. It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so? The nine-to-five is one of the greatest atrocities sprung upon mankind. You give your life away to a function that doesn’t interest you. This situation so repelled me that I was driven to drink, starvation, and mad females, simply as an alternative."

- Charles Bukowski

所有跟帖: 

那就吧一生浪費在自己有興趣的事情上好了, 逃避是個辦法嗎 -涯涯- 給 涯涯 發送悄悄話 涯涯 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2014 postreply 09:06:27

我選擇了酗酒、饑餓、和發瘋的女人 -阿方- 給 阿方 發送悄悄話 阿方 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2014 postreply 12:23:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”