一個男人的眼淚

本文內容已被 [ 北美君子 ] 在 2014-02-25 07:52:42 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

身為男人,我卻看不得男人流淚。男人落淚,我必跟著莫名傷心。

男人的眼淚不是淚,是心泉震蕩的溢出。

這次在俄羅斯索契舉行的冬奧會上,美國高山滑雪運動員36歲的Bode Miller獲得了滑雪銅牌。這枚銅牌是在他膝蓋手術後獲得的。

Bode Miller是奧林匹克冬運會曆史上獲得高山滑雪獎牌年齡最大的運動員。

Bode的兄弟Chelone Miller,也是一名美國滑雪運動員,於去年4月病逝。

作為獎牌獲得者,Bode於賽後接受了NBC 記者Cooper采訪。在采訪中,話題逐漸引向了Bode逝去的兄弟。

Cooper問道“Bode,  你在這裏看上去很激動, 你都想了些什麽?”時,滿臉胡須一副典型男子漢模樣的Bode表情痛苦,眼圈紅了。隨著對話,Bode眼內逐漸噙滿淚水,語音哽咽。

Cooper問道“你在比賽將要開始時你眼睛望著天上,我們看到了你好像在和誰說話,發生了什麽?”時,辛酸 的一幕發生了:隻見Bode沒有回答問話,卻捂著臉慢慢蹲了下來。過了一會兒,Bode 扶著圍欄慢慢站了起來,走了幾步,又蹲了下去,無聲抽泣

男兒有淚不輕彈,隻緣未到傷心處。

此時,全世界電視機前的觀眾無一不為這一幕動容,心碎。

有一位美國網友在看了這動人視頻後這樣評論道:我以前一直不相信Bode說他在這樣的年齡參加冬奧會不全是為了拿獎牌,我認為他是在撒謊抬高自己。現在,我信了。

我想,替弟弟圓他那未實現的奧林匹克夢想,這才是Bode在他這樣的高齡參加這次冬奧會的主要動機。

Bode的兄弟CheloneBode獲得獎牌後一定在天上微笑著看著他哥哥….

以下是采訪時的對話。

Cooper: Bode, such an extraordinary accomplishment, at your age, after a turbulent year, coming back from knee surgery, to get this medal today, put it in perspective. How much does this mean to you?

Miller: I mean it's incredible. I always feel like I'm capable of winning medals but as we've seen this Olympics it's not that easy. To be on the podium, this was a really big day for me. Emotionally, I had a lot riding on it. Even though I really didn't ski my best, I'm just super super happy.

Cooper: For a guy who says that medals don't really matter, that they aren't the thing, you've amassed quite a collection. What does this one mean to you in terms of all the others.

Miller: This was a little different. You know with my brother passing away, I really wanted to come back here and race the way he sensed it. This one is different.

Cooper: Bode, you're showing so much emotion down here, what's going through your mind?

Miller: Um, I mean, a lot. Obviously just a long struggle coming in here. It's just a tough year, and…

Cooper: I know you wanted to be here with Chelly, really experiencing these games. How much does this mean to you to come up with this great performance for him? And was it for him?

Miller: I don't know if it's really for him but I wanted to come here and, I don’t know, make myself proud, but ... (trails off)

Cooper: When you're looking up in the sky at the start, we see you there and it looks like you're talking to somebody. What's going on there?

Miller: (breaks down and cries, Cooper puts an arm on him)

所有跟帖: 

回複:一個男人的眼淚(動圖) -勁鬆在山崗- 給 勁鬆在山崗 發送悄悄話 (214 bytes) () 02/22/2014 postreply 16:08:27

世上情為貴! -圈外閑人- 給 圈外閑人 發送悄悄話 圈外閑人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2014 postreply 14:20:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!