遇見單身朋友,千萬不要說的24句話!

來源: 不當淑女好多年了 2013-09-07 20:37:15 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3262 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 不當淑女好多年了 ] 在 2013-09-17 09:50:18 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

1. “How are you still single? You’re so great.”

  “你怎麽還單身著!你人這麽好。”

  2. “It’ll happen when you least expect it.”

  “愛情將會發生在你最不經意的時候。”

  3. “Don’t you ever get lonely?”

  “你從沒有感到過孤單嗎?”

  4. “Aren’t you worried you won’t be able to have kids?”

  “你沒擔心過你可能不會有孩子嗎?”

  5. “Are you seeing anyone?”

  “你現在有交往的對象嗎?”

  6. “You should try online dating. My friend met their hu*****and/wife that way.”

  “你該試試網戀。我有一個朋友就是那麽遇到自己的丈夫/妻子的。”

  7. “They don’t deserve you.”

  “他們配不上你。”

  8. “You are such a catch.”

  “你條件這麽好!”

  9. “Don’t worry, you’ll find someone someday.”

  “不要擔心,你總有一天會找到對的那個人的。”

  10. “He’s just not ready for a serious commitment yet.”

  “他隻是還沒準備好對你做出認真承諾而已。”

  11. “One day when you’re married, you’ll wish you were single.”

  “等有一天結婚了,你會希望你還是單身的。”

  12. “There are plenty of fish in the sea.”

  “天涯何處無芳草。”

  13. “You’re just too picky.”

  “你隻是太挑剔了!”

  14. “Just don’t turn into some crazy cat lady.”

  “千萬不要變成一個愛貓狂啊,大姐。”

  15. “She probably just lost your number.”

  “她可能隻是把你的號碼弄丟了。”

  16. At a wedding: “You better get out there, they’re doing the bouquet toss.”

  在婚禮上:“你最好離開這兒,他們要拋捧花了。”

  17. “You’re just too busy right now.”

  “你現在隻是太忙了。”

  18. “You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.”

  “你必須首先愛自己,再去愛別人。”

  19. In reference to your best friend: “Have you guys ever thought of dating?”

  “你們沒想過在一起約會嗎?”(指你與你的好朋友)

  20. “I can’t wait to meet your future spouse, they are going to be amazing.”

  “我等不及想見你未來的另一半了,他們一定讓人驚訝。”

  21. “We’ll all be laughing about this someday.”

  “以後我們想到這個都會笑死的。”

  22. “You should let me set you up, I know the perfect person for you.”

  “你應該讓我幫你撮合,我知道哪樣的人最適合你。”

  23. “Don’t give up, it’ll happen.”

  “不要放棄,愛情總會出現的。”

  24. “You don’t need anyone.” DAMN RIGHT!

  “你不需要任何人!” 太對了!

所有跟帖: 

“You don’t need anyone.” DAMN RIGHT! -阿方- 給 阿方 發送悄悄話 阿方 的博客首頁 (66 bytes) () 09/08/2013 postreply 02:32:22

Once a while :) -魯夫- 給 魯夫 發送悄悄話 魯夫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2013 postreply 10:55:40

都被你說出來了!:) -魯夫- 給 魯夫 發送悄悄話 魯夫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2013 postreply 10:53:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”