看看Youtube上的留言版就知道。。

來源: 佳佳:) 2011-05-06 12:46:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1586 bytes)
回答: 所以我現在很後悔~~~鬆風閣主2011-05-06 12:23:32

原來很多很多人喜歡她認為她beautiful是因為她帶給人們震撼心靈的美妙音樂 而不隻是膚淺的外表...

ZT

She's amazingly talented, and she has made it because of how incredibly beautiful she can sing, not because of how she looks 

some of you people are disgustingly shallow. it's not ok to be a complete ***** about someone just because they're famous and you won't suffer any negative consequences from saying it. she's a person too and deserves to be treated as such - i don't think that you would go up to somebody you know in real life and say "hey you're fat" if they had never done anything to provoke you (well maybe you would, but that makes you a jerk.) she's gorgeous and has a gorgeous voice. end of story

I think i may have killed the replay button <3 i just can't help it

so what if she is fat? is there a problem with that? just because every celebrity is skinny doesn't mean they are pretty.

Why are you calling her fat? :( I think she's beautiful. She is who she wants to be, not like you people who hide behind the rude comments :) She's amazing <3

To be Honest does it really matter wether shes fat thin white or black???? She has a powerful and moving voice !!!

所有跟帖: 

我悔過了~~ -鬆風閣主- 給 鬆風閣主 發送悄悄話 鬆風閣主 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/06/2011 postreply 20:23:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”