share my story

來源: sanyuechu 2010-12-17 16:06:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1961 bytes)

Similar thing happened to me 4 years ago.  My hu*****and acted exactly like yours.  Since I chosen to keep the family for the kids and willing to do all compromises, he eventually promised to come back to us.  I do not have time to heal my broken heart, I must pretend loving him very much in order to keep the marriage.  He demanded more obedience from me after he “come back home”, I have to agree with every single opinion/decision of his, no matter how big or how small that was, otherwise, there will be fight following.   I felt very tired. To avoid too much conflicts, I found a job in another state and moved with my kids. I know that he still, at least, kept in touch with that woman.  I do not know, though, how close they are, and I do not want to know either.  Although, I made up my mind not to expect his love for me, but, it still hurts when I see her phone number on my phone bills.  Worst of all, I am now regretting that I did not choose divorce four years ago and I am thinking of the possibility…

I guess, what I wanted to say to you is that, if you do not mind that he does not love you any more and you have no plan to find someone else to love you, you can keep the marriage.  Otherwise, you’d better get a divorce and trying to find someone else when you are still young (I am in my forties, by the way).

所有跟帖: 

choose to keep the family for the kids?! Are they really happy i -IamTiger- 給 IamTiger 發送悄悄話 (115 bytes) () 12/17/2010 postreply 19:22:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”