【黃埔百年】隆重紀念黃埔軍校建校100周年,《李濟深將軍與黃埔軍校》首發式於悉尼成功舉辦

來源: 唵啊吽 2024-06-02 04:58:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (58348 bytes)
秘書處 澳洲華人服務 2024-05-31 01:00

黃埔軍校校歌

2024616日是黃埔軍校成立100周年。為了隆重紀念黃埔軍校建校100周年,粵港澳大灣區黃埔同學後代親友聯誼會(灣黃會)攜手澳大利亞黃埔後人聯誼會(澳黃會)共同策劃出版了《李濟深將軍與黃埔軍校》一書,並於2024531日上午在新南威爾士州議會大廈朱比莉廳舉行了該書的首發式,為黃埔軍校建校100周年係列紀念活動拉開了帷幕。

《李濟深將軍與黃埔軍校》由李濟深將軍的外孫、灣黃會會長李崴先生和澳黃會主席陳青鬆先生主編,書內包括近200張曆史照片 ,用畫傳的形式展現了百年前李將軍與黃埔軍校的創辦經曆與中國曆史。

新書首發式上,李崴先生簡述了新書的出版過程和內容簡要說明。新南威爾士州議員The Hon Lynda Voltz MP發表講話,對李濟深將軍對黃埔軍校作出的巨大貢獻表示充分的肯定和讚揚。澳黃會主席陳青鬆對李濟深將軍為黃埔軍校的建立和發展做出的曆史性貢獻表示了崇高的敬意,呼籲全體黃埔後人和一切讚同黃埔精神的同仁同心合力為繼承發揚黃埔精神做出更大貢獻。

首發儀式上,澳大利亞天鵝黃河合唱團演唱了黃埔軍校校歌。悉尼中國民族藝術團,旅澳佳音組合,悉尼越劇團和澳大利亞華人總工會藝術團等文藝團體分別表演了有關文藝節目表示慶賀。

本次首發儀式由澳大利亞黃埔後人聯誼會和粵港澳大灣區黃埔同學後代親友聯誼會聯合主辦,澳大利亞華人總工會承辦,澳大利亞天鵝黃河合唱團,悉尼中國民族藝術團,旅澳佳音組合,悉尼越劇團,悉尼唐人街僑聯,澳大利亞書畫家協會,澳大利亞書法家協會,澳中企業家俱樂部,澳洲太極技術研究院,澳洲中國東北同鄉會,新南威爾士州中國學生學者聯合會,澳洲中國留學生俱樂部,麥考瑞大學中國學生學者聯合會等單位協辦。

澳大利亞多元文化的資深領導人,澳大利亞國會榮休議員,澳大利亞華人總工會的導師Laurie Ferguson以及灣黃會副理事長徐科飛等澳中社會各界代表100多人出席了活動。

與此同時,《李濟深將軍與黃埔軍校》已經給黃埔軍校同學會,圖書館以及其他有關機構和個人捐贈收藏。

在成都,澳大利亞黃埔後人聯誼會西南分會會長陳薇專程趕赴四川省黃埔軍校同學會與該會李彪秘書長舉行了《李濟深將軍與黃埔軍校》贈書儀式。

在會場,澳大利亞華人總工會顧問程立達先生即席賦詩一首並以書法的形式贈書李崴先生。

賀《李濟深將軍與黃埔軍校》一書出版

程立達

為紓國難肯捐身,熱血校歌聲入雲。

百載長懷黃埔業,教人思念李將軍。

【附錄】陳青鬆的演講稿

Dear friends,

With the support of the Hon Lynda Voltz MP, we can congregate in Jubilee Room, NSW Parliament House to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Whampoa Military Academy, let me, on behalf of Australian Chinese Workers Association and Australian Association of Descendants and Relatives of Huang Pu to express my sincere thanks to the Hon Lynda Voltz MP, I would like also present my sincere thanks from my deep heart to the senior leader of Multicultralism of Australia, the senior mentor of Australian Chinese Workers Association, the Hon Mr Laurie Ferguson and all of the friends in this room at this moment glorified by the coming of you all.

On 16th June, 1924, Whampoa Military Academy was established with the mission to revolutionarily  develop a new world for the people in China with democracy, liberty, equality, prosperity and peace as well, General Li Jishen, as the vice president of the academy, had been making considerable and significant contributions to the establishment and development of this academy which has been well demonstrated and illustrated in the book “General Li Jishen and the Whampoa Military Academy” jointly planed by  the Great Bay Area Association of Descendant and relatives of Huang Pu and Australian Association of Descendants and Relatives of Huang Pu.

Although the “roaring tide” of the history has passed, the spirit of Whampoa has been passing down from generation to generation. I believe the spirit of Whampoa, as an important intangible cultural heritage will be inherited and carried forward by the descendants and relatives of Whampoa Military Academy, and all of the people with this spirit as well, and will make great contribution for the development of human history.

There is an old saying, old soldier never die, I am saying, the spirit of Whampoa never die.

Thank you so much for your time and attention!

澳大利亞黃埔後人聯誼會 · 目錄
上一篇深圳黃埔後人在廣州黃埔軍校舊址舉行孫中山先生誕辰157周年暨迎接黃埔軍校建校100周年紀念活動

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”