曆史上的十月五日

來源: fubin 2023-10-05 02:15:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (30456 bytes)

曆史上的105

今天是105日,2023年的第277天,今年還剩88天。

世界曆史上的今天發生了以下值得我關注的事件:

首次人類徒步環球旅行

達賴喇嘛獲諾貝爾和平獎

中國在聯合國總部簽署《公民權利和政治權利國際公約》

蘋果聯合創始人史蒂夫·喬布斯去世

以下是較為詳細的介紹:

首次人類徒步環球旅行

美國人Dave Kunst完成了人類第一次步行環遊世界的旅程,用時四年,穿破21雙鞋子,穿越四大洲陸地的14,500英裏的旅程。他於1970620日離開家鄉明尼蘇達州瓦塞卡。在1974年旅程接近尾聲時,他解釋了他史詩般的跋涉的原因:我厭倦了瓦塞卡,厭倦了我的工作,厭倦了許多不想思考的小人,厭倦了我的妻子。在長途旅行中,他接受了讚助商,並幫助為聯合國兒童基金會籌集資金。

American circumnavigates the globe on foot

American Dave Kunst completes the first round-the-world journey on foot, taking four years and 21 pairs of shoes to complete the 14,500-mile journey across the land masses of four continents. He left his hometown of Waseca, Minnesota, on June 20, 1970. Near the end of his journey in 1974 he explained the reasons for his epic trek: “I was tired of Waseca, tired of my job, tired of a lot of little people who don’t want to think, and tired of my wife.” During the long journey, he took on sponsors and helped raise money for UNICEF.

達賴喇嘛獲諾貝爾和平獎

因推動西藏非暴力運動,達賴喇嘛獲諾貝爾和平獎

Dalai Lama wins Nobel Peace Prize

The Dalai Lama, the exiled religious and political leader of Tibet, is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in recognition of his nonviolent campaign to end the Chinese domination of Tibet

中國在聯合國總部簽署《公民權利和政治權利國際公約》

《公民權利和政治權利國際公約》是聯合國在《世界人權宣言》的基礎上通過的一項公約。因為世界人權宣言內容包括第一階段的公民和政治權利以及第二階段的經濟、社會和文化權利。再達成一個同時包括兩階段的公約是很難在國際上達成共識的。另外,像資本主義的美國會比較關心公民和政治權利,而共產主義國家則偏向於經濟、社會和文化權利。為解決這個問題,於是撰寫了兩份公約:《公民權利和政治權利國際公約》以及《經濟、社會及文化權利國際公約》。

編者?? 資本主義的美國會比較關心公民和政治權利,而也關心她的公民的經濟、社會和文化權利。編者??

蘋果聯合創始人史蒂夫·喬布斯去世

2011105日,具有遠見卓識的蘋果公司創始人之一,史蒂夫·喬布斯因胰腺癌並發症去世,享年56歲。蘋果公司在喬布斯的領導下通過MacintoshiPodiPhoneiPad等設備徹底改變了計算機、音樂和移動通信行業。

Apple co-founder founder Steve Jobs dies

On October 5, 2011, Steve Jobs, the visionary co-founder of Apple Inc., which revolutionized the computer, music and mobile communications industries with such devices as the Macintosh, iPod, iPhone and iPad, dies at age 56 of complications from pancreatic cancer.

更多我的博客文章>>>
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”