I think most Japanese people are decent

來源: elfie 2023-04-25 16:57:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1058 bytes)

They don't do shameful things and don't like to take advantage of others. Japanese ususally don't like dating foreigners, even when they are overseas and when there are chances of fooling around with different types of girls.  I had a friend and classmate from Japan, we were good friends and once I wanted to get closer to him, to have some romantic relationship. But he had determined to stay loyal to the girlfriend he had in Japan. Nice guy, likes joking with others and chucking beers at the pizza joint, but he would never back up from his principles. Japanese surely know where the limits are, that they will go back to where they're from, to live as an insider in Japan and have nothing to do with the Americans. There's no way they gonna break the barriers, move on to be an American and emigrate. So there's something firmly standing between us. But I'd never forget him. A boyish, polite, funny, smart guy. He knows how to make people like him, then backing up from the courtship.

所有跟帖: 

你不是在開玩笑吧?日本買春團在東南亞是非常有名的,在珠海好像也爆過一次雷 -Amita- 給 Amita 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2023 postreply 17:59:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”