美好的愛情

來源: MaplewoodAle 2022-10-29 17:11:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4118 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ MaplewoodAle ] 在 2022-11-24 19:19:12 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

聖經裏說耶穌是新郎,門徒是新娘或者說新婦。耶穌的比喻裏也多次將自己比做新郎。施洗約翰也曾將自己比做新郎的朋友。以弗所書說這是極大的奧秘: 基督與信徒的關係就好比是人與妻子合為一體。可見耶穌與信徒的關係是多麽親密與親昵! 這就不難理解為什麽雅歌一書對愛情描述的是那麽細致和令人迷戀,那其實是象征信徒們在耶穌的眼中是多麽的美麗與迷人,多麽的受耶穌深愛! 

耶穌深深地愛著我們,為了我們的罪替我們死在十字架上,並在第三日複活後差遣聖靈住在每個基督徒裏麵始終同在! 因此,每一個基督徒有耶穌這個新郎時刻同在,永遠不孤獨!

太9:15 耶穌對他們說、新郎和陪伴之人同在的時候、陪伴之人豈能哀慟呢.但日子將到、新郎要離開他們、那時候他們就要禁食。
Jesus said to them, "Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come when the bridegroom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast.

太25:1 那時天國好比十個童女、拿著燈、出去迎接新郎。
"Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom.

約3:29 娶新婦的就是新郎.新郎的朋友站著聽見新郎的聲音就甚喜樂.故此我這喜樂滿足了。
He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice. This, my joy, therefore is made full.

啟19:7 我們要歡喜快樂、將榮耀歸給他.因為羔羊婚娶的時候到了、新婦也自己預備好了。
Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad, and let us give the glory to him. For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready."
啟19:9 天使吩咐我說、你要寫上、凡被請赴羔羊之婚筵的有福了。又對我說、這是神真實的話。
He said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" He said to me, "These are true words of God."

歌4:7 我的佳偶、你全然美麗、毫無瑕疵。
You are all beautiful, my love. There is no spot in you.
歌4:9 我妹子、我新婦、你奪了我的心.你用眼一看、用你項上的一條金煉、奪了我的心。
You have ravished my heart, my sister, my bride. You have ravished my heart with one of your eyes, with one chain of your neck.
歌4:10 我妹子、我新婦、你的愛情何其美.你的愛情比酒更美.你膏油的香氣勝過一切香品。
How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine! The fragrance of your perfumes than all kinds of spices!
歌4:11 我新婦、你的嘴唇滴蜜、好象蜂房滴蜜.你的舌下有蜜有奶.你衣服的香氣如利巴嫩的香氣。
Your lips, my bride, drip like the honeycomb. Honey and milk are under your tongue. The smell of your garments is like the smell of Lebanon.
歌6:3 我屬我的良人、我的良人也屬我.他在百合花中牧放群羊。
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine. He browses among the lilies

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]