回複:回複:I don't want to give in just because she threatened me

來源: nikwasi 2009-08-28 20:03:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1551 bytes)
如果您需要更多的"選擇",請您另請高明,老貓放著週五足球不看來跟您扯這筆爛帳,老貓吃飽撐著?
Sorry, I didn't know you before. I am new to this board. It was my fault call you up.
您自己應該很清楚,在法律上您根本不應該與對方有這樣的約定,不是嗎?
Sorry, which I don't know either. I could have signed lease with another applicants and receiving the rent for the house otherwise if she didn't propose to pay me rent compensation.
所以出了這種問題,這是您自己的選擇所以怨不了別人,老貓提供您的是最保險而且不惹麻煩的方式,您不願意聽,是您的選擇. 同時幾百塊錢去那都賺得出來,如果對方入住了,同時弄得一團糟,老貓支持您要這筆錢,如果對方也沒有入住,您就是空屋擺放了一個月,何必去找一個窮苦人的麻煩,君子愛財,取之有道. 聽與不聽就由您了.
First of all, I need to pay mortgage on this house, one month vacancy costs me money. It was she that cost my loss. And I had to market my rental second time which has expense too.
Second, she doesn't work but receives social security and free rent from government who collects taxes from families with 3 young children and living on one income like mine.
Third, she is expecting a lot of money from a car accident settlement. Isn't she responsible for her decision too?
Fourth, I made sure that she understood she might lose her deposit before signing and discount the holding rent to help her. I called her up in the middle the process to ask her to back up when things didn't seems promising. At that time, she could have more than half of the deposit back.

您好走,不送.
Sorry bothered you.

所有跟帖: 

君子愛財,取之有道。正經租金收入,我一點也不覺得可恥 -nikwasi- 給 nikwasi 發送悄悄話 (173 bytes) () 08/31/2009 postreply 00:35:50

我唯一做錯的事情是... then deal with it! -RiskBiz- 給 RiskBiz 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/03/2009 postreply 11:12:27

It was NOT she who cost your loss -hhhh1j- 給 hhhh1j 發送悄悄話 (70 bytes) () 08/29/2009 postreply 07:53:48

Or you can say, -nikwasi- 給 nikwasi 發送悄悄話 (79 bytes) () 08/31/2009 postreply 00:41:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”