回複:多謝大家,明天就這麽交吧

來源: 單身老貓 2009-03-26 22:25:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (943 bytes)
請參考這個資料中的範例,重新寫這封信,

Letter to the head teacher
Dear Mr Jones,
I have been dealing with Ms Smith over the bullying of my daughter Mary by Jane Brown. Despite discussing this with the class teacher/head of year, bullying is still going on.

Can you please let me know what strategy you can introduce to resolve this problem and how it will be monitored? Is it possible for you to increase supervision at the time most of the bullying happens (at break/ in the playground/ in the corridor/ in the changing room).

Can I please have a copy of the school bullying policy? Please put a copy of my complaint onto Mary's file together with your written response.
Yours sincerely,

Read more: "Model letters to help your complaint to your school or LEA, advice from Bullying UK - Registered Charity Number:1120107" - http://www.bullying.co.uk/parents/lettersofcomplaint.aspx#ixzz0AveRonJH

所有跟帖: 

同時請仔細看一下這個網站的資料 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/26/2009 postreply 22:28:32

回複:同時請仔細看一下這個網站的資料 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (104 bytes) () 03/26/2009 postreply 22:29:52

謝謝貓兄。已經將這封短信交到學校了。 -關鍵字- 給 關鍵字 發送悄悄話 關鍵字 的博客首頁 (24 bytes) () 03/27/2009 postreply 07:30:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”