回複:I can't agree with you.

來源: 單身老貓 2004-07-06 07:48:03 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1990 bytes)
謝謝您的指正,然而在下的論點立足於下列條款,請參閱如下

Work authorization for H-1B foreign specialty workers is employer-specific (i.e. limited to employment with
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the approved employer/petitioner).

所以若上一位兄弟在外麵另外兼職就不合乎INS對 H1-B 的要求
當然法令也有漏洞,然而這就不是在下可以提供任何意見的範圍之內了! 謝謝您的指正
附錄: ins 對 (H-1B)的規定
Specialty Workers (H-1B)
The H-1B categories apply to aliens coming temporarily to perform services in a specialty occupation, or as a fashion model of distinguished merit and ability. The FY2001, 2002, and 2003 cap on H1-B admissions is 195,000 workers.
Labor Condition Application
The first step to hiring most H-1B workers from outside the U.S. is for the employer to file a labor condition application (LCA) with the Department of Labor (DOL). Then the employer is required to file the LCA approval notice with the I-129 petition. For specific procedures on filing, please visit the Department of Labor抯 Employment and Training Administration.

Some terms and conditions of the H-1B classification:

Work authorization for H-1B foreign specialty workers is employer-specific (i.e. limited to employment with the approved employer/petitioner).
A change of employer requires a new H-1B petition; under some circumstances, a nonimmigrant who was previously issued an H1-B visa or provided H1-B nonimmigrant status may begin working for a new H1-B employer as soon as the new employer files a 搉onfrivolous?H1-B petition for the nonimmigrant. For more information, please go to our Changes to the HB Program page.
Multiple employers require multiple H-1B petitions.
The employer is responsible for return transportation costs for an employee terminated prior to the end of the approved period of employment.
H-1B foreign specialty workers are not required to maintain foreign residence and may seek permanent residence in the U.S.

所有跟帖: 

一個小關鍵 -Bodd- 給 Bodd 發送悄悄話 (335 bytes) () 07/06/2004 postreply 08:43:29

回複:一個小關鍵 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (508 bytes) () 07/06/2004 postreply 09:51:07

這是我以前的回貼(關於H-1可否開公司),你看呢? -Michelle74- 給 Michelle74 發送悄悄話 (585 bytes) () 07/06/2004 postreply 11:33:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”