The woman could probably support the man 2 years

來源: ricecookie 2008-07-15 17:46:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (936 bytes)
回答: 請大家幫忙,弟妹紅杏出牆,要離婚7/8漢族2008-07-12 11:52:36
for nothing, and at that time the man's status was depend on the woman. and the woman raised the kid along for nearly 4 years. The kid never left the woman since he was born. The man has 401k retirement plan, the woman contributed all her salary for kid to go to a good school, so she doesn't have 401K even today. All her salary goes to the man's account, and that account does not even a joint account. The woman lays too much trust to the man. I'm wondering what makes the man feel like he should take everything away? Now the woman is afraid the man is going to run on the bank with all the help provided here.

In those years, the woman could hardly locate the man, because if there was no important things (classified by the man), the woman shouldn't have called. The man seldom even called the kid...

I wonder why people can't wish for other's good. The woman is not a slave of the man.

所有跟帖: 

The story that I knew that the woman brought all her -ricecookie- 給 ricecookie 發送悄悄話 (337 bytes) () 07/15/2008 postreply 17:53:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”