She said the subsidized house is only for 5 yrs and she already

來源: cielo 2008-03-07 12:21:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (762 bytes)
回答: Old Cat Please.A friend's husband died 3 yrs ago andcielo2008-03-06 23:44:02
I guess they had it when her hu*****and was alive. If money is not the major issue, jealousy would be it. Her sister in law has 8 kids and she's young and pretty. So she was mad when she saw her hu*****and helping her. She even scratched her cars. She cursed her by saying she should have go back to mainland China since her hu*****and has been dead for three years. I do believe she's telling the truth. She's a very devoted mother. I've known her for some time but she never complained of her hu*****and's family until now. I tried to ask our church to see if we can find her a job so she can move out but it's hard since she has two kids. We just got some donations for her. I just feel she should get some inheritance for her kids. They have the right.

所有跟帖: 

How those black guys live in USA? -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (290 bytes) () 03/07/2008 postreply 12:47:15

She lives with her husband's brother's family so long? -needwait..- 給 needwait.. 發送悄悄話 needwait.. 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 03/07/2008 postreply 12:52:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”