What should I do with a dad like this

來源: bcdef 2007-11-27 22:17:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2440 bytes)
I appplied green card for my parents several years ago, they come here very often. My dad has the will to control everyone, including my mom, myself, my family. Starting with my first boyfriend, he didn't like him, eventually force us to broke up. Then I married, he still didn't like my hu*****and, I can say he never liked any of my boyfriend. The 'funny' things is, after I married he would say my ex bf is good. Anyway, he stays in our house, we respect him, take him to vacation, buy him all the stuff he likes, he has the best camera, camcorder, cell phone...... Anything he likes, I buy for him. We also give him money. We both wook hard, have 2 kids, For these years, I gave him at least 50k$ already. But he is still not happy. My mom is a very nice lady, but my dad also abuse her. He always says bad words about my hu*****and, and mom try to talk back, he even beats my mom, put kicthen knife on her neck. One night, in front of my kids, he threw the newspaper on the floor, grab our big picture frame, try to smash it on the floor. My daughter was very scared, and cry hard. I said, let's go, leave him alone in the house, we go to hotel. Finally my hu*****and asked us to calm down. These days my dad is complainning my hu*****and doesn't look happy ...... He always ruin other person's day, but still force that person to smile at him. As a daughter I know I shouldn't say that, but my mom also agreed, he is evil. Every time, when he is mad, he threatened he will buy a gun, kill us, he will burn our house...... I know my mom live a miserable life with him. They will go back to china next week, I am worrying about my mom too. My mom doesn't really want to go back, but in order to drag him back, she has to go. But they will be back in 6 months. I told my mom, take care of your own passport and green card, steal his green card, take the plane, fly here. Leave him alone in china. But my mom can't do this. Her wish is someday, he will die. I am so frustrated, sometimes when I was driving with him on the freeway, I even has a will to jump off the overpass. What should I do now. I think we should not tolerate with him anymore. Next time, if he ever want to threaten my family, I will ask him to move out, I don't care where he can go. If he doesn't want to, I will ask my mom, my hu*****and, my kids to go to hotel, and I will call the police to get rid of him. Is it possible to do that?

所有跟帖: 

我猜cop可以趕走你爸。誰都沒權賴在你家,包括你爸。 -如塵- 給 如塵 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2007 postreply 07:38:15

What you said is fine. -昭君出塞因地製宜- 給 昭君出塞因地製宜 發送悄悄話 昭君出塞因地製宜 的博客首頁 (380 bytes) () 11/28/2007 postreply 07:38:18

護照和綠卡都可以遺失補辦的,等老頭追到美國就麻煩大了。 -rabbit33- 給 rabbit33 發送悄悄話 (266 bytes) () 11/29/2007 postreply 13:06:36

If he was charged, could be deported right after? -TwinTurbo- 給 TwinTurbo 發送悄悄話 (41 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 20:48:55

He has some kind of mental problem. -TwinTurbo- 給 TwinTurbo 發送悄悄話 (285 bytes) () 11/28/2007 postreply 09:12:06

對,他是不太正常。 -chinesejo- 給 chinesejo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 04:11:32

回複:What should I do with a dad like this?? -hiccup- 給 hiccup 發送悄悄話 (588 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 14:07:41

回複:回複:What should I do with a dad like this?? -WW1892- 給 WW1892 發送悄悄話 (17 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 14:33:40

Hope this 博士夫婦 had a chance to -TwinTurbo- 給 TwinTurbo 發送悄悄話 (2307 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 18:50:45

回複:Hope this 博士夫婦 had a chance to -hiccup- 給 hiccup 發送悄悄話 (670 bytes) () 12/01/2007 postreply 06:14:56

怎麽說他也是你爸 -甲酸- 給 甲酸 發送悄悄話 (308 bytes) () 11/30/2007 postreply 21:39:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”