Your wife is insane as my husband

來源: sandeserveit 2007-02-25 08:42:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (991 bytes)
These kind of peoples have personality disorders, they will be mad at other peoples all the time, small thing, big thing, and even nothing happended, they are more serious at home, a little better in office.

When they are young, their parents spoiled them too much. they will do as these insane requires;
when they have a family, they require their parters to be the victims just like you and me.
when they are old, all their kids: daughter and granddaughter anyway eveybody need to take care of their mood, need to pick every word you say to them careful, mostly respective, anyway, it is really hard to deal with these insanes, BTW, usually these kind of diseases are genetic. you can trace back in their family.

When my daughter was 3 years old, ever threaten her grandpa "I will call the police if you continue to yell at my nice grandma" that is them, so if you can't deal with her anymore, just leave her, she will not change for you anyway. Good luck to you.

所有跟帖: 

Sorry maybe the husband is a jerk, I don't know who is telling t -sandeserveit- 給 sandeserveit 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 08:47:24

9494, 看不出誰說真的。8過,那個男的說會做家務事 -月半豆豆- 給 月半豆豆 發送悄悄話 月半豆豆 的博客首頁 (107 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 09:05:33

是她LG insane吧?他LG叫警察,威脅進監獄 -一踏糊塗- 給 一踏糊塗 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2007 postreply 10:08:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”