I don't care about this $500. I just want to fight against this

來源: jameswang11111111 2007-01-18 12:33:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1424 bytes)
回答: 請教單身老貓!!!jameswang111111112007-01-18 11:25:13
He is an Italian. When I just moved in, my neightbour (a 70 year old lady) who also rent his apartment told me "He will never tell you the truth." just in front of him, pointing to him using her finger. Amazing? Later, I found out he had problem with everyone who lived in that apartment building. I rent his one bed room apartment for $1200, which is highest in this bullshit town. But still he wanted to fight fault with me. As the old lady said, he never kept his promise. (BTW, this guy is not the landlord, he is just the agent of the landlord). I lived in a small town. People in this town are not friendly to foreigners. People in this town can't make money by themselves. But only take money from other people who do some business with them, like renting. I really hate this kind of bullshits, which is why I want to find help here and fight against him.

BTW, see my previous post. I fell down on the driveway, which was a construction site without any safe notice. What is funny is when I went to court with this guy (another case with this guy) and show the judge the messed up driveway where was full of construction materials, that idiot judge told me that this is a courtesy issue. Amazing!!! This is the first time I feel race discrimination since I landed on US in 1998.

So I want to accumulate all the materials and appeal the case.

Please help me if you can

Thanks in advance

所有跟帖: 

看來我隻能給你精神上的支持了:找個好律師,fightback! -夢中遊魂- 給 夢中遊魂 發送悄悄話 夢中遊魂 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/18/2007 postreply 12:39:21

500元是小事。沒大事可千萬別找律師。 -不慌不忙- 給 不慌不忙 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/18/2007 postreply 12:56:52

為啥呀? -夢中遊魂- 給 夢中遊魂 發送悄悄話 夢中遊魂 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/18/2007 postreply 12:59:14

在美國要過好日子,有2件事不可有:別打官司被生病。 -不慌不忙- 給 不慌不忙 發送悄悄話 (158 bytes) () 01/18/2007 postreply 13:16:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”