回複:The problem is yours, not your daddy's!

來源: yayo 2006-11-19 16:31:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1134 bytes)
回答: Is this call domestic violenceyayo2006-11-19 02:01:20
If I don't bring him to usa, what will happen to my mom. I am the only child. What can I do? He abuses my mom everyday in China, and I can do nothing to stop him. He knows how to get evryone's soft spot, and hit the button. I will call 911 if one day he totally cross the line. I know you mean my mom and me "spoiled" him. I want to have a serious talk with him, but everytime when this just started, he start open his eyes wide, getting mad, talk something which can make you totally out of control. And you know "er(4) ba(4)" and "wu(2) lai(4)" can be the two best words to describe him. And one time there is a fight between him and my hu*****and. And he just threaten everyday that he will call my in-laws to let them know that they have a son that is "bu(2)xiao(4)". Since he knows my hu*****and loves his parents very much, he doesn't want them to worry, since they are very old. When during one period, my hu*****and was out of job, he says " you depend o nmy daughter's salary, I will call your dad to let him know ......" That is him, he knows how to use something that people most afraid to control them.

所有跟帖: 

你爸是“知己知彼,百戰不殆”,知道你和你媽好欺負。 -如塵- 給 如塵 發送悄悄話 (63 bytes) () 11/19/2006 postreply 16:42:42

Completely agree with you! -wjsw- 給 wjsw 發送悄悄話 (146 bytes) () 11/19/2006 postreply 18:36:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”