Again, thank you for your reply.

來源: 1898 2006-05-27 18:24:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1482 bytes)
回答: 回複:回複:租車出車禍, 租車公司催帳18982006-05-26 18:17:36
The card we have is plantium select 白金卡.

I called them before, they said their insurance is secondary, which means if one's own auto insurance policy has collision, one's auto insurance pays 1st for this kind of damage; but if one's auto insurance doesn't have, they becomes only liable.

They require book and pay the whole rental proceduce with same card and rental is less than 15 days. Which is our case.

While, rental company also charged us 3-4 days for lost rental, about $150-200, I wonder whether they will pay this also.

Actually, this happened when my hu*****and had a business trip(when back from work), he should buy the $15/day as it's paid by company. He has been travel for 5 monthes and never bought that(saved money for his client). Now he left that project(he worked as indenpendant before), so even if it's ends up we pay, theoretically, the client should pay...but it's been so long and he was on W-2, the kind of 3rd party is difficult to deal with, so it's really a headache to deal with that...and may not get them to pay finally...And, mastercard might ask for 3rd company/clients's business insurance(liability etc) to pay... just too complicated... Can only wait and see...

Anyway, learn from mistakes, next time, when it's company paid, don't think twice, buy what ever offered is the right way. But for self pay, looks like don't need to buy.

Again, thank you for your help! Best wishes!
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”