Daughter was brutely treated in a swimming Center

來源: 12252005 2006-02-22 22:07:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1339 bytes)
Daughter(6 years old) and I(non-swimmers)became memembers of a swimmimg center one week ago, and I haven't got chance to read all of their pool rules.
I took daughter there several times, and the lifeguard there looked pretty nice, they lend cap to my daughter, and helped her to get kickboards to practice kicking.
But this monday, we met a very mean lifeguard. He stopped my daughter's using of kickboard without any explanation, then he talked to my daugheter:"You need a cap", he even didn't listen to my daugheter's explanantion, just keep saying:"You need a cap". My daughter cried and run to me.
I wiped her tears and ask her to stay in the hot tub to calm down, then this nasty lifeguard walked to her again and said:"You need a parent" noticing that I were sitting in the speculation area...We were ejected from the pool and my daughter was very depressed and said she would quit swimming.

I wrote a letter to their manager to complain but no response so far. My friend told me she has the similar experence with that guy.When I read their rule, it states that enforcement of rules is subject to the lifeguards' discretion, and we didn't comply except the hot tub rules argueable.

I feel so sorry for my daughter but couldn't do anything to help. Can anybody tell me what I shall do? Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Daughter was brutely treated in a swimming Center -yantai- 給 yantai 發送悄悄話 (93 bytes) () 02/23/2006 postreply 06:52:44

"You need a cap" , simple. That is the rule. -不胡扯- 給 不胡扯 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2006 postreply 07:13:08

回複:Daughter was brutely treated in a swimming Center -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (653 bytes) () 02/23/2006 postreply 07:58:51

回複:回複:Daughter was brutely treated in a swimming Center -12252005- 給 12252005 發送悄悄話 (274 bytes) () 02/23/2006 postreply 09:05:25

回複:回複:回複:Daughter was brutely treated in a swimming Cen -xxxxllll- 給 xxxxllll 發送悄悄話 (953 bytes) () 02/23/2006 postreply 11:31:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”