accident, pls help

來源: rmr 2004-11-15 22:46:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1352 bytes)
Last saturday, I was driving straight in the middle lane, there are two lanes in this direction, and right hand lane was lined up by many cars due to red light in front. When i see the red light turned green, i didn't really stop and just slowed down, since there are 7-8 cars in front of me are about to go. All of the sudden, there was a black lady hit my right front wheel because she was trying to make a left turn from my right hand side-way exit. My car was badly damaged.

I had thought she would admit the accident, as it's 100% her fault, hers is a sports car and all the cars to her left blocked her vision to see the second lane(the car at my right hand left a space for the side-way exit) .

But i was shocked today, my insurance agent told me that she said another story, and blamed me trying to squeeze to my right hand lane and hit her. That is ridiculous! I'm really mad!

The worst part is that the police officer never described any report, just took down our driving licenses and car information, and i forgot to ask anybody being my wittness.

It's my first accident, and i'm worried the police office will deny any facts he saw too ( i didn't move my car until he came). And i don't have collision coverage, seems my insurance will not pay anything.

What can i for this? My head is so big now.

所有跟帖: 

55555,,,, no reply! -rmr- 給 rmr 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2004 postreply 00:05:18

回複:accident, pls help -heehee88- 給 heehee88 發送悄悄話 (725 bytes) () 11/16/2004 postreply 21:41:10

My 2 cents -Goodluck- 給 Goodluck 發送悄悄話 (142 bytes) () 11/17/2004 postreply 00:43:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”