Update: We went to the township and they said since the temapory

來源: yifangtu 2014-05-22 09:02:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1535 bytes)

no permission is required for our current seller. They do not have any power to order my seller do anything. It is also ok for our current seller not to release the information in the disclosure because they might not know this. However, we must release this information when we sell the house because we are aware of this problem now. We called the insurance company and insurance company also told us they can not do anything for this.

We then sent an email to Seller and asked for the fix but they rejected. It seems that we must buy this house; otherwise we may lose $10,000. All I told my hu*****and is to buy this house because the house is ok except this problem. Instead of losing the deposit, we may use those money for fixing.

My question is that if any people buy the house and find the problem which is not detected by the inspector, is there any way to solve this kind of problem after passing the inspection contingency time? Is the negotiation between seller and buyer the only way to solve this kind of problem? It worth to hire a lawyer to help? (price here is $1000 for 3 hours in the first time meeting).

I updated this information her not just because I am looking for the help but also want to share some experience with others. I believe lots of people will have such kind of problem too.

Sorry no Chinese installed in my office computer. Hope you can understand what I said. Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

樓梯的裂縫在哪兒?如果不是在地毯底下,你應該可以找你的inspector。 -N.- 給 N. 發送悄悄話 N. 的博客首頁 (294 bytes) () 05/22/2014 postreply 11:06:01

On the last step of the stair, which can be seen clearly. It was -yifangtu- 給 yifangtu 發送悄悄話 yifangtu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/22/2014 postreply 14:45:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”