geez I think what you said make sense! Thanks. But I never saw t

來源: fear_of_lose 2013-03-03 10:17:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1035 bytes)
回答: listenapt2013-03-03 06:54:25

or any letters so I don't even know what court to go to!!!! hahaha

ALl I have is my driver's record print out online showing my license was suspended due to a ticket of some sort. A*****. I googled this A code it shows a red light camera violation. My hubby thinks it may not even be my car since it was sent some other address. Or it maybe even him driving the car. Who knows. SO I will go to DMV to find out with court first then go to court right after to see what is going on.

Defintely I agree with you can all these appear needs to be resolved in court.

And the delimma is if I pay the fine without arguing then I got my license reinstated immediately but I will have a bad record and it will effect my citizenship application.

If i wait for a certain date to appeal then my driver's licenses will still be suspended. I have three small kids and a full time job it sucks if I can't drive.

My best hope is that it was not me in the pic... or DMV or court will fix it right away.

所有跟帖: 

你先去DMV了解一下情況,不要輕易做任何事情。 -MUGEN- 給 MUGEN 發送悄悄話 MUGEN 的博客首頁 (186 bytes) () 03/03/2013 postreply 10:25:37

thanks!!!! that is the best advise so far!!!!! -fear_of_lose- 給 fear_of_lose 發送悄悄話 (965 bytes) () 03/03/2013 postreply 10:32:14

I checked the county sheriff department, there is no warrant. No -fear_of_lose- 給 fear_of_lose 發送悄悄話 (41 bytes) () 03/03/2013 postreply 10:46:53

I take that as compliments -apt- 給 apt 發送悄悄話 apt 的博客首頁 (413 bytes) () 03/03/2013 postreply 14:18:51

thanks, 我可以看出你很專業. 謝謝寶貴建議. 我覺得這事情有點奇怪. -fear_of_lose- 給 fear_of_lose 發送悄悄話 (374 bytes) () 03/03/2013 postreply 15:16:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”