Is there any legal risk to lease house to senior care-giver with

來源: longhaul 2012-06-10 07:28:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1891 bytes)

Hi, a care-giver, who makes money by taking care of five seniors at home, wants to lease my 4-bedroom house to take care of those seniors. The lease will be signed by her and her hu*****and, who has a separate fulltime job. But the seniors will be living in my house. The tenant may not live in the house over night.

They said they have insurance for this at-home business.

My question is, is there any/what kind of (legal) risk for me involved with leasing to such situation? Especially if there is any liability for me, in case the seniors incurred some accident in my house? – although they have the insurance, would I still have risk of liability?

Should I specify any terms in the lease to protect myself?

Also, in case the tenant does not pay rent, and I had to evict them, effectively the tenant themselves are not living in my house, rather the seniors whom the tenant takes care will live in my house, will I have problem evicting the tenant or the occupants?

Any expert opinion or similar experience to share is appreciated, thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Is there any legal risk to lease house to senior care-giver w -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (1311 bytes) () 06/10/2012 postreply 10:42:16

回複:回複:Is there any legal risk to lease house to senior care-give -longhaul- 給 longhaul 發送悄悄話 (234 bytes) () 06/10/2012 postreply 13:36:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”