Hugs! too many men are irresponsible(of course not all)

來源: weiweimei 2011-10-25 20:02:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3667 bytes)

My ex lived 2 miles away from me for 2 years but lied his where about.  He was about 40 minutes away from me for about 2 years before he moved 2 miles from me but never visited the kids either. Now he is about 2 hours away. Of course, he never visits the kids. He never called on their birthday, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. There isnt even a birthday card or Christmas card from him. For a while, I felt bad for my kids. I felt that they were missing what other kids were having, a father and fathers love. After all the time, I finally figured out. It would be good for my kids to have their father in their lives but they are just fine without him. Without a fathers love, having a father means nothing. I dont care about the parental right. He lost them a long ago. My kids wouldnt want to have anything to do with him even if he shows up at the door steps now. I see very clear now that he is very selfish as a human being. One good thing is that he has to pay child support every month since he is still in the states. I dont see he has any reason to move elsewhere. So he is stuck until my kids are 18 years old. I can live without his money but I will get it for my kids if I can. Why not? He owes them that much. I have a BF now and he is very nice to my kids. Remember, kids are very adaptable. They can figure out their lives with your devoted love to them.  They know who is nice to them and who is not. Your ex dumped your kids are his loss not yours. He will regret one day and it will be too late then.

I believe life is fair. You lose some and you gain some. I lost my marriage (a rotten one) but I gained freedom and happiness. Dont dwell on small stuff. You will see you kids excel and you will find your true love. 

所有跟帖: 

回複:Hugs! too many men are irresponsible(of course not all) -happySingleMom- 給 happySingleMom 發送悄悄話 (326 bytes) () 10/26/2011 postreply 07:35:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”