回複:抱抱MM...問你自己幾個問題:)

1. What is the use of parental right if he doesn't care in the first place?  It really doesn't make any difference.  But in case I want to change my child's lastname to my lastname I can do so easily, you know how inconviencnt it is to have different lastnames in this country.  Also I don't have to explain to my child about his father when he grows up, because the court records will show what type of person he is.  Honestly I don't care either way.  

2. I don't think so either,  I don't really care about the money.

3. To force him to visit his child more.  Having a father in his life for a few weeks a year is the most important, but I don't think he will visit, so the only thing that legally enforceable is child support.

I know what's best for my child, but I cannot get it for my child.  His faher dumped him cold.  What would you suggest to do?  

所有跟帖: 

Hugs! too many men are irresponsible(of course not all) -weiweimei- 給 weiweimei 發送悄悄話 (3667 bytes) () 10/25/2011 postreply 20:02:57

回複:Hugs! too many men are irresponsible(of course not all) -happySingleMom- 給 happySingleMom 發送悄悄話 (326 bytes) () 10/26/2011 postreply 07:35:44

check your QQH -胡桃架子-- 給 胡桃架子- 發送悄悄話 胡桃架子- 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/25/2011 postreply 20:27:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!