You need do some homework

來源: playdoh2 2011-10-25 06:34:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1388 bytes)

1. Management fee, or common charge, is often due every month, and the property tax is due every month, quarter, half year or one year. So you probably mean property tax, which has nothing to do with the HOA or Management company. The property tax payment history is a public record.

2. I don't remember HOA disclosed the late payment of common charges when I do refinancing. You need to check the copy of the form to make sure.

3. HOA might have been too "agressive" to collect the common charge and late fees (as opposed to 物業公司沒有去按時催繳物業費). They could put a lien on property if the owner default common charge for too long. The lien is a public record,and possibly prevents other home owners from refinancing.

4. $150 charge for a form is kind of expensive. We get refinancing documents from HOA for free. You have to ask HOA what this fee is based on.

5. You should participate HOA election and b oard meetings more often, so you can express your concerns (about the charge for example) and know what is going on (about the late payments and procedure to collect them for example). HOA has to disclose its financial every year.

Do you know a member of HOA board? Maybe you can ask his opnion before you go to see the HOA management office. I just feel you may have some misunderstanding about the whole thing.

所有跟帖: 

是的 就是 HOA -我在西雅圖- 給 我在西雅圖 發送悄悄話 我在西雅圖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/25/2011 postreply 13:12:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”