Thank you!

來源: zhiqinli2001 2011-10-09 11:28:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1292 bytes)

Thanks a lot for your response. Actually I already moved out and I also did according to all advice I got here. The reason why the landlord complained is because they want to get the deposit I put in the court released. Their evidence is that I hand-wash my families underwear and hang it in bathroom. However, neither bathrooms nor kitchen have been found mold growth, and mold only been found on the exterior wall of both bedrooms where numerous cracks and deterioration existing on the brick walls(written down in the report of Board of health). My concern now is:

1. whether my lawyer is good enough;whether I can trust him or not.

2. there are at least 5 other families also have reported mold problems to landlord. One family is exactly in my upstairs and this family also first reported mold in the first spring they moved in, just the same like me. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I asked management, I am always told no.

3. In their conplaint letter, almost everything was made up and they are even continuous making. I am confident in the court. What I am not confident is whether I have enough money to pay my lawyer or not. We are not low-income family and we also don't have a lot of savings.

Thanks anyway.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”