I know that. I do not understand what exactly happened.

來源: N. 2011-04-21 22:20:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (994 bytes)
回答: 我回家路上需要換道yanyanhao2011-04-21 20:38:48

For example, you say, "左側的車在一路口左轉,我就想這是一個機會,因轉彎車輛會slow down後麵的車,於是我就打燈準備換道. 沒想到後麵一輛車加速趕上來": how did that police car catch up? after the left-turn car turned? If yes, then seems to me, you do not really have time to switch lane. (BTW, you did assume other cars will slow down; for different reason than police said.)

And here, "我減速它就慢下來,我加快它就快,一直在我左後側跟著,卻不跟上前麵的車. 這樣試了幾次,眼看離我要左轉的路口越來越近,我將速度放慢,這樣就與前一輛車有點距離,然後加速換到左邊." which one is the "前一輛車"? The police car?  If yes, he did let you change lane; it is only you want to switch lane in front of it that caused the delay.  If not the police car, how could you achieve distance with a car in front of you by slowing down?

I rather believe you that the police is unfair.  However, from what you said, I could not get that conclusion. "Unsafe Lane Change" seems quite proper. 

所有跟帖: 

哪有那麽難懂啊。警車(看樣子是沒有標記的)是在她左邊的lane上,愣不讓她換,換了就給ticket. -manymore- 給 manymore 發送悄悄話 (225 bytes) () 04/22/2011 postreply 10:52:00

謝謝你提供的信息. -yanyanhao- 給 yanyanhao 發送悄悄話 (949 bytes) () 04/22/2011 postreply 11:57:12

回複:謝謝你提供的信息. -有感而發- 給 有感而發 發送悄悄話 (158 bytes) () 04/24/2011 postreply 09:38:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”