回複:我可以"release her from lease"麽 & 我有責任提供她我的房子保險麽

來源: sotired 2011-01-25 15:21:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1579 bytes)

I think you should review your contact first. It is very tricky and risky if you rent your house to someone without a well-defined lease or contact. I believe your tenant might find something she could take advantage of it. Normally, this kind of agreement will have  location describing the tenant has inespected the house and feel fully satisfied to move in. That means she could not complain the premises if there is nothing to be repaired or fixed. If you both signed the lease, you could not relase without the permission of other party.

On the other hand, lanlord should have the responsibility to provide the tenant a comfortable living environment. If I could catch a mouse in this house, I would feel scared too. My opinon is to get someone to walk though those details with your tenant, and confirm them one by one as a record. Based on the confirmed list,  you two could negotiate a new price or keep the original one with / without fixing.

About the insurance, you don't have to show the policy to your tenant, but you have to clarify whose responsibility right now. In my opinion, it should be yours, so you need find a way to eliminate her concerns, either adding some support or find a contract to duble check with a written record to eleiminate the cocernes from your tenant, and double check with your insurance company.

You are in business, and customer satisfaction is important, no need to be emotional, even that is a sensitive tenant, it is just your luck.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”